Greetings from the Utah Criminal Justice Center!
We are pleased to announce the in-person return of our annual Utah Criminal Justice Conference. Please mark your calendar now and plan to join us on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, in Salt Lake City’s Salt Palace Convention Center.
Submit a proposal
We are currently seeking recommendations and proposals for topics and speakers. As a stakeholder, your suggestions and expertise are valuable to us. Please submit proposals to Utah Criminal Justice Center Associate Director Dr. Christian Sarver: email@example.com.
Pamela Vickrey, JD, Executive Director of Utah Juvenile Defender Attorneys
2023 Russell K. Van Vleet Outstanding Criminal Justice Professional Award
Brian Lovins, PhD, Principal for Justice System Partners
Sarai Cook, JD, National Trauma Awareness Initiative
- Creating Trauma-Informed Criminal and Juvenile Justice Agencies
- Integrated Models for Responding to Crime and Recidivism
- Practice Skills for Working with Justice-Involved Youth and Adults
- Gender-Responsive Strategies for Working with Justice-Involved Women and Girls
$190 through April 30 | $250 after May 1
- Lunch & breaks
- Anticipated CEUs (social work) & CLEs (law) for Utah Criminal Justice Conference participation
- May 23 access to the 2023 Generations Conference (must register separately for CEUs)