Academic Advising at the College of Social Work supports students by providing comprehensive advising to promote students’ academic, personal, and professional success.
Director of Academic Advising
Advising Speciality Areas:
- Special Circumstances and Petitions (BSW, MSW, and certificates)
- Undergraduate Substance Use Disorder Treatment Training Certificate
- Undergraduate Social Justice Advocacy Certificate
- Graduate Certificate in Women’s Health
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership, Justice, and Community Practice
- Social Work Learning Abroad
- Social Service Worker (SSW) Licensing Online Courses
CSW 319 | 801-585-1596
The University of Utah College of Social Work is dedicated to providing outstanding education and training to the professional social workers of tomorrow.
Students at the College of Social Work are educated according to the core values and principles of the profession: freedom of inquiry and open debate, inclusion and shared leadership, respect for self-determination and the need for accountability, and the affirmation and promotion of human diversity.