Social Work Undergraduate Permission Codes
(1000-5999 level SW courses for BSW and SUDTTC programs)
- This form is only for courses with a SW prefix. For other departments, visit the Office of the Registrar’s website.
- Do not email Social Work faculty or staff for permission codes.
- All responses will be sent to the requester’s Umail.
- Do not send multiple requests; it will prolong the process.
- Requests are processed in the order received - allow up to one week (5 business days) for your request to be processed.
- Permission codes are single-use only. Do not share them.
- Students are not guaranteed to receive a permission code – it is crucial that you ensure you
- Qualify to take the course (program status, prerequisite completion, etc.)
- Register for courses on time and request permission codes in a timely manner, before classes fill
- Use the permission code within 2 weeks of your assigned registration date or could lose your seat. If you are unable to use the code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org right away.