Corner Canyon Counseling and Psychological Services is primarily an insurance-based multi-specialty mental health clinic specializing in diagnosis and treatment of a variety of mental health issues. We treat patients of all ages offering individual, group, and couple’s therapy.
As we expand we add more clinicians. We presently have a position open for an LCSW or MSW. Full time (32 hours) commitment is preferred; however, we will consider hiring a quality candidate for a part-time position.
Our Clinicians are W2 employees eligible for full benefit packages including a retirement plan, paid vacations, medical insurance, and profit-sharing. Additionally, we provide your liability insurance and all administrative services.
To allow for your flexibility, we pay primarily for billable hours. Clinicians are encouraged to set a schedule that meets the needs of the practice as well as their own individual needs for a satisfying work/life balance.
You can see more information about our clinic by visiting our website: www.cornercanyoncounseling.com.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter to Deborah Christensen, PhD. (Clinical Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is for a primary therapist for residential substance abuse treatment. We see a variety of clients with diverse backgrounds including first responders who struggle with addiction. Please respond with any questions and if you are interested apply through the indeed link. Thank you for your consideration.
Looking for experience in the psychology field at a great location? Annie’s House in Draper is a residential treatment center that helps women out of addiction and into recovery. We are looking for bright, motivated individuals for the following position:
Direct Care Line Staff
Reports to: Tech Supervisor/Clinical Director
Field: Substance Abuse
Position Summary: Coordinate residential activities and provide help with general needs of clients. Transport to and from substance abuse meetings, uphold the rules and regulations of the Steps Recovery Center program. Hold clients accountable and establish healthy boundaries that facilitate patient responsibility and growth.
- evening, graveyard, and weekend shifts
- monitor and record clients’ progress and behavior in order to ensure that goals and objectives are met
- understand and encourage adherence to all rules and policies
- report status of residents to Supervisor and perform all charting as directed
- responsible for managing facility duties as directed by Supervisor
- regular tracking, bed checks, and security of facility
- treat patients with respect and hold ethical boundaries
- social perceptiveness – being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- time management
- effective communication
- service orientation – actively looking for ways to help people
- healthy boundaries
Experience & Education: High school diploma and at least one year of sobriety
Physical Requirements: capable of performing job description and responsibilities
Please contact Dema Ollerton at 385-255-9117 or email resume to email@example.com