This is an immediate opening for a school social worker at Summit Academy.
Part-Time Social Worker
Employment Start Date: Immediately
Job Description Position Summary:
The candidate will deliver school-based psycho-educational services that improve student performance, enhance student educational success, and promote the mental health interests of children and youth. The candidate will be responsible for provided services to both general and special education students at a variety of locations. Broad-based services include consultation, direct instruction, intervention, assessment and evaluation. The RTI model is used with all students including those suspected of a specific learning disability, other health impairment (ADHD), and emotional disturbance. The candidate is expected to adhere to applicable federal and state laws and regulations (i.e., Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Individual with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA), Section 504, as well as Summit Academy policies and procedures. This person will report directly to Support Services Director.
Planning and Preparation
• Implements instruction u sing research based materials
• Demonstrates knowledge of RTI process and progress monitoring
• Understands overall diversity of assigned students and individual characteristics of students/parents; specifically, how this impacts their need for support
Instruction and Student Achievement
• Supervise and support team members to improve student outcomes.
• Collaborates in the implementation of IEP’s and attend IEP meetings as required
• Provides direct instruction to improve student outcomes
• Maintains regular contact with students and families via telephone, email, and instructional sessions, and face-to-face interactions
• Evaluates student performance and progress
• Available to meet students face to face for necessary meetings and/or remediation
• Maintains compliance of all documents
• Completes Quarterly Progress Reports for students on case load
• Attends face to face school wide community outings and events a s needed
Job Qualifications JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Appropriate certification/licensing for the State of Utah
• DOE required background checks and clearances
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong communication skills
• Have the ability to support and guide adults, as well as students
Those interested in getting more detail about the job description may contact Jacque Schmidt, Support Services Director: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corner Canyon Counseling and Psychological Services is primarily an insurance-based multi-specialty mental health clinic specializing in diagnosis and treatment of a variety of mental health issues. We treat patients of all ages offering individual, group, and couple’s therapy.
As we expand we add more clinicians. We presently have a position open for an LCSW or MSW. Full time (32 hours) commitment is preferred; however, we will consider hiring a quality candidate for a part-time position.
Our Clinicians are W2 employees eligible for full benefit packages including a retirement plan, paid vacations, medical insurance, and profit-sharing. Additionally, we provide your liability insurance and all administrative services.
To allow for your flexibility, we pay primarily for billable hours. Clinicians are encouraged to set a schedule that meets the needs of the practice as well as their own individual needs for a satisfying work/life balance.
You can see more information about our clinic by visiting our website: www.cornercanyoncounseling.com.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter to Deborah Christensen, PhD. (Clinical Director) at email@example.com
This position is for a primary therapist for residential substance abuse treatment. We see a variety of clients with diverse backgrounds including first responders who struggle with addiction. Please respond with any questions and if you are interested apply through the indeed link. Thank you for your consideration.
Looking for experience in the psychology field at a great location? Annie’s House in Draper is a residential treatment center that helps women out of addiction and into recovery. We are looking for bright, motivated individuals for the following position:
Direct Care Line Staff
Reports to: Tech Supervisor/Clinical Director
Field: Substance Abuse
Position Summary: Coordinate residential activities and provide help with general needs of clients. Transport to and from substance abuse meetings, uphold the rules and regulations of the Steps Recovery Center program. Hold clients accountable and establish healthy boundaries that facilitate patient responsibility and growth.
- evening, graveyard, and weekend shifts
- monitor and record clients’ progress and behavior in order to ensure that goals and objectives are met
- understand and encourage adherence to all rules and policies
- report status of residents to Supervisor and perform all charting as directed
- responsible for managing facility duties as directed by Supervisor
- regular tracking, bed checks, and security of facility
- treat patients with respect and hold ethical boundaries
- social perceptiveness – being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do
- time management
- effective communication
- service orientation – actively looking for ways to help people
- healthy boundaries
Experience & Education: High school diploma and at least one year of sobriety
Physical Requirements: capable of performing job description and responsibilities
Please contact Dema Ollerton at 385-255-9117 or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org