FCCBH needs Master’s level therapist for the role of Clinic Program Director in our Castle Dale, Utah clinical office. The Clinic Program Director supervises a rural community mental health and substance use disorder treatment clinic. Supervises and supports clinical and non-clinical staff. Management experience and crisis management experience are preferred. Administrative duties include quality improvement, compliance efforts, maintaining HIPAA/42CFR requirements, working with community partners and relationships, and other duties as assigned. Two years of experience after full licensure is preferred, but not required. Must be currently licensed in Utah or eligible for Utah licensure. Full-time with generous benefits package. Maintaining confidentiality is an essential job requirement. Four Corners is an EOE and has a Drug Free Workplace. Please email Yvonne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (435)637-7200 x306 for required application. Position open until filled.
The Castle Dale clinic is an NHSC approved educational loan repayment program site.
- Energetic, progressive agency that encourages forward movement in the industry
- Fascinating, challenging and stimulating work
- Ongoing continuing education
- Collaborative approach in a team structure
- Excellent supervision and consultation with knowledgeable, experienced supervisors
- Work/Life balance and flexibility
- Trauma-informed care
- Evidence-based practices including Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Moral Reconation Therapy, etc.
- Stamping out Stigma, saving lives
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Community partnerships, prevention and education
- Gain experience with adults and children in the treatment of both mental health and substance use disorders
- Active programs specifically targeting opioid use, suicide prevention, early intervention, etc.
- Castle Country surroundings
- Outpatient facilities with daylight hours, some evening groups
- 12 paid holidays/yr, and earn 12 days vacation/yr and 12 days sick time/yr
- Medical/dental/life insurance/URS retirement plan. Vision and supplemental plans available too.
- UT licensure or eligibility required: CSW, ACMHC, SUDC, LCSW, CMHC, etc.
Be part of an agency that provides non-profit, whole community care. You can make a difference every day.
Email Yvonne at email@example.com or call 435-637-7200 x306 www.fourcorners.ws