Volunteers of America, Utah
Make a difference in the lives of adult clients by providing case management services in Volunteers of America, Utah’s residential detox facility.
- Meet with clients on a regular basis to set goals and discuss progress.
- Develop client referral plans to appropriate treatment facilities and/or other community resources.
- Lead weekly Seeking Safety groups for clients.
- Provide crisis intervention services as needed.
- Identify special needs and coordinate services as needed.
- Document all case management services provided and participate in case reviews.
- Learn, utilize and endorse agency selected clinical techniques, including Motivational Interviewing and Trauma Informed practices.
- Participate in on-call schedule.
- Bachelors degree in the field of social services and two years of work experience in the substance abuse treatment field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training and/or understanding in the Trauma Informed Approach, Motivational Interviewing, Trans Theoretical Model – Stages of Change.
- Knowledge of substance abuse, mental illness, and homelessness.
- Maintain good boundaries and confidentiality.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Ability to walk up and down stairs.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
Pay: $14.50 per hour
Full-time position includes medical, dental, and life insurance; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; 403b retirement plan with employer match.
Submit your resume on the career page of our website: www.voaut.org/careers
EOE / Veteran / Disabled