• Eric Garland receives $3.4 million grant from the Department of Defense to address chronic pain and prescription opioid-related problems among veterans and active duty military service members. (Read more…)
• Eric Garland receives $3 million grant from NIH-National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health to study the brain mechanisms of mindfulness-based treatment of opioid-treated chronic pain. (Read more…)
• Eric Garland receives $2.8 million grant from the NIH-National Institute on Drug Abuse to conduct a full scale clinical trial of Mindfulness-Oriented Recovery Enhancement to reduce chronic pain and prescription opioid misuse in primary care.
• Troy Andersen receives $1.4 million grant from the NIH-National Institute on Aging to develop technology to support family caregivers of patients with Alzheimer’s and dementia. (Read more…)
• Joanne Yaffe receives $1.3 million grant from the Laura and John Arnold Foundation to conduct interdisciplinary research on understanding and improving effectiveness of eyewitness identification procedures. (Read more…)
• Rob Butters and UCJC receive $1.3 million from the Pay-for-Success initiative to study the efficacy of evidence-based programs for homeless individuals and people in the criminal justice system in Salt Lake County. (Read more…)
Click here to go to the Research Overview