This is a 9-month contract, 40-hour/week position to assist in activities related to mental health work in the UTTEC lab at the College of Education, School Psychology Department at the University of Utah. The individual will support school Well Being Teams in Summit County/Park City School District with grant funded activities including but not limited to: consultation and training with teachers and staff on social-emotional and behavioral concerns, plan and conduct individual psychotherapy sessions with students, complete required documentation in EPIC and program development. This individual will work closely with the lab director, individual supervisors, lab coordinators, as well as Summit’s school staff and administrators. This individual will be required to attend HMHI orientation as well as U-TTEC lab orientation and EPIC training.
Valid state licensure of a CSW, ACMHC, or CMHC
At least one year of experience working in school settings:
- has experience working with children
- has experience with trauma work
- has individual therapy session experience
- has clinical documentation experience in EMR-related systems
- is proactive and self-motivated, can keep on schedule without constant supervision
- Is willing and able to work on a multidisciplinary team great communication skills
- background with basic technology
Please click here for more information or to apply.
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.