Job Title: Psychotherapist / LCSW / CSW / ACMHC / CMHC
Gentle Guardians Counseling is looking for a fully or partially-licensed mental health
therapist to join our dedicated, growing private practice. We provide outpatient mental
health services to children, parents, and families who seek support in addressing
trauma, grief and loss, parental stress, anxiety, depression, and behavioral concerns.
This position is part-time, with the intention to build to full-time hours. Compensation
is competitive and based on applicant experience and on an hourly, billable rate.
We are hoping to hire a passionate, flexible, and collaborative therapist who is organized
and can manage their own schedule.
* Current State of Utah license
* Experience providing therapy to children, teens, and adults
* Some evening and/or weekend availability
* Attend and support supervision and team meetings
* Strong computer, written, and communication skills
* Critical decision making/problem solving skills
* Knowledge of DSM-5 diagnoses
* Have training in EMDR, TF-CBT, DBT, and/or ACT is a plus
* Must pass a background check upon hiring
* Uphold NASW Code of Ethics
*In-person and telehealth sessions for 20-30 hours a week.
*Perform intake evaluations, formulate client diagnoses, and develop treatment plans.
* Provide individual, family, couples, and/or group therapy services.
* Establish positive and trusting relationships w/ clients for an effective therapeutic process.
* Maintain accurate and timely charting of documentation of all clients on caseload.
* Effectively manage time and prioritize tasks.
* Manage crises and safety issues that arise with clients.
* Support professional environment and agency reputation.
* Work well with others as a team player.
Compensation and Benefits Include
*Competitive pay with yearly raises
*Health and dental insurance
*Retirement benefits with up to 3% match
*Monthly self-care bonus
*Paid CEU opportunities
*Paid lunch during team meetings
*Paid case consultation, supervision, and staff meetings
*Flexible schedule with creating desired hours
Interested applicants can email their cover letter, resume, and references to Sheila Jacobson Long, LCSW at firstname.lastname@example.org
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Oregon (1)
- Supervision Available (6)
- Utah County (1)
- Masters (12)
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Tooele (2)
- Children (4)
- Pleasant Grove (1)
- Trauma (2)
- Holladay (1)
- Young Adults (1)
- Salt Lake City (9)
- Veterans (1)
- Sandy (2)
- LCSW (13)
- CSW (9)
- ACMHC (5)
- CMHC (5)
- West Jordan (1)
- LMFT (6)
- LCMHC (5)
- LPC (2)
- Heber City (2)
- Youth (6)
- U of U Campus (1)
- College of Social Work (1)
- Homelessness (1)
- AMFT (2)
- Orem (1)
- PhD (2)
- PsyD (2)
- Chronic Pain (1)
- South Jordan (2)
- Huntsville (1)
- Draper (1)
- New Harmony (1)
- Girls (1)
- Provo (2)
- Summit County (1)
- School Social Work (1)
- Park City (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (3)
- Bachelors (4)
- Doctoral (1)
- Roosevelt (1)
- Vernal (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- SSW (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- ALMFT (1)
- Sexual Violence (1)
- Utah (1)
- California (1)
- MFT (1)