Mental Health Therapist
Meridian Counseling is looking for licensed and associate mental health therapists to join our growing team! We are a clinician-founded, hybrid practice offering both telehealth and in-person therapy in California and Utah. We are rapidly growing and are dedicated to helping our clients integrate mental health into their everyday health and wellness routine.
Tags: Counseling, Mental Health, Therapy, CSW, LCSW, AMFT, LMFT, CMHC, Salt Lake City, Masters, Licensed, Unlicensed, Associate
Our Mission: Bring mental wellness to the masses!
Our Values: Quality care, community, and accessibility.
Check Us Out: https://meridian-counseling.com/
About The Role
- We value our clinicians and their own professional goals. Working for us gives you the flexibility to create the "perfect position" based on your personal and career goals.
- The minimum caseload is 20 clients for unlicensed staff.
- Unify mental health will provide group and triadic supervision (for unlicensed clinicians) as an unpaid benefit, as well as CEU training, professional development opportunities, and clinical growth to associates dedicated to up-leveling their clinical skills.
- Licensed therapists with 2-years of clinical experience can opt to provide supervision to our unlicensed therapists.
- We guarantee that we will provide you with both private pay and insurance-based client referrals (as many as you would like based on your financial goals).
- Clinicians have the opportunity for bonus pay, through our incentive program.
- Our clinicians set their own hours/caseload and have the option for hourly or salaried positions and benefits.
- Clinicians also can opt for in-person sessions at our beautiful office in Murray, or work from the comfort of their own home. (Whatever works best for you!)
- Unify offers the opportunity to participate in monthly consultations with our clinical team. (Our clinicians are awesome and always willing to support each other in professional growth).
- Unify has strong values in building community and genuine connection - we want to assure our values are always intertwined within our team culture! We are excited to offer our monthly team events (training, workshops, volleyball, hikes, game nights, etc)!
- We will handle your billing, credentialing, and marketing and provide you with clients and office space. Your job is to show up, see your clients, and take notes!
- This is the perfect position for someone who wants the autonomy of private practice, while still feeling connected to a community and receiving consultation, as needed.
- If you love doing clinical work and do not want to deal with all the administrative and business headaches that come with running a practice - this is the position for you!
- Master’s degree in Clinical Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or similar.
- Must be registered as LCSW, LMFT, LCMHC, AMFT, CSW, ACMHC, or similar.
- Must be able to obtain credentialing to work with insurance panels.
- Experience with trauma, mood disorders, addiction, families, and couples
- Comfortable with electronic medical records.
- CBT, DBT, ACT or EMDR Training preferred
- Unlicensed: $30-40/session (depending on previous experience, certification, pay type - W-2 or 1099)
- Licensed: $60-$70 (W-2 or 1099)
- Salaried options available, as well
- Additional compensation is available for writing blog posts, hosting workshops, etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Flextime, Hybrid
How to apply: Visit https://meridian-counseling.com/careers
Questions: Please email Nick Koontz, LMFT - Clinical Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Oregon (1)
- Supervision Available (6)
- Utah County (1)
- Masters (12)
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Tooele (2)
- Children (4)
- Pleasant Grove (1)
- Trauma (2)
- Holladay (1)
- Young Adults (1)
- Salt Lake City (9)
- Veterans (1)
- Sandy (2)
- LCSW (13)
- CSW (9)
- ACMHC (5)
- CMHC (5)
- West Jordan (1)
- LMFT (6)
- LCMHC (5)
- LPC (2)
- Heber City (2)
- Youth (6)
- U of U Campus (1)
- College of Social Work (1)
- Homelessness (1)
- AMFT (2)
- Orem (1)
- PhD (2)
- PsyD (2)
- Chronic Pain (1)
- South Jordan (2)
- Huntsville (1)
- Draper (1)
- New Harmony (1)
- Girls (1)
- Provo (2)
- Summit County (1)
- School Social Work (1)
- Park City (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (3)
- Bachelors (4)
- Doctoral (1)
- Roosevelt (1)
- Vernal (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- SSW (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- ALMFT (1)
- Sexual Violence (1)
- Utah (1)
- California (1)
- MFT (1)