4 Healing Center now accepting applications for trauma therapists.
We are an innovative, rapidly growing outpatient mental health center specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents, and their families. Located in Murray, Utah we offer a homey, relaxing atmosphere and provide effective, compassionate, and child-friendly interventions for our clients. Our warm and welcoming team has an excellent reputation within the community and supports every therapist in our team.
Please visit https://4healingcenter.org for more details about us and our philosophy.
- Warm, family-friendly treatment rooms equipped with toys/games/ and other treatment supplies
- Playroom and offices equipped with sand trays, miniatures, puppets, Legos, and more
- Full administrative and billing support so you can direct all focus on your clients
- Clinical supervision and team-based clinical support
- Competitive starting clinical rate
- Opportunities for your career growth and development
- Flexible schedules
- Ability to quickly fill your caseload
- EMDR consultation included in benefits
- Full time benefits package for full-time employees
- Therapist appreciation!
We are looking for:
- Master's level therapists with either a LCSW, LMFT, CMHC credential or CSW and interns wanting to expand your trauma therapy experience.
- Therapists with at least 2 year's experience working with children or adolescents preferred
- Experience with trauma (PTSD, Veterans, First responders)
- Full-time preferred, or Part-time nights/weekend hours.
- Experience with intakes, family work, PCIT, EMDR, TF-CBT, IFS, DBT, and/or ACT
- Therapists who are professional, compassionate, team-players, with innovative ideas to bring to the table
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.