Inclusive Minded Counseling & Consulting, LLC (IMCC) is currently seeking a pre-licensed CSW, LCSW, or LMFT to provide individual therapy services from a trauma focused and feminist multicultural lens. The position oers an empowering and inclusive environment with excellent bilingual (Spanish-English) trauma-focused training, support for therapists, and opportunities to grow with the agency. For more information on our private practice, visit www.inclusiveminded.com.
IMCC practices a non discrimination policy and all candidates are welcome to interview.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
● Bilingual Spanish-English speaking (not mandatory)
● EMDR Trained (not mandatory)
● 40 Hour Sexual Assault Counselor Training (not mandatory)
● Ability to work both virtually and in-person or only virtually
● Access to WIFI when working virtually
● Access to laptop with webcam & microphone, and access to cellphone
● Minimally a one year commitment
● Interested in working with clients who are healing from sexual abuse and domestic violence
● Eager to learn
● Can work with diverse & oppressed populations
● Advocate for marginalized & oppressed populations
Employee will be expected to:
● Conduct a minimum of 15 sessions per week
● Attend supervision sessions weekly or bi-weekly
● Keep client records up to date
● Comply with professional code of ethics
● Follow organizational policies and procedures
● Share office space with others employed at IMCC
● Maintain active licensure to practice mental health counseling in the State of Utah (employee is responsible for all fees associated with maintaining their licensure)
● Liability insurance in place (employee is responsible for all fees associated with maintaining their liability insurance)
● Associate license in good standing
● Have reliable transportation or have access to transportation to and from the office
COVID safety is important. Vaccination is preferable, but not required. However, client’s are required to complete a COVID safety form, to wear masks in the office at all times (when required), to respect social distancing, to not come to in-person sessions if they have tested positive for COVID or have been in contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID, or have any signs of illness or fever. This is a boundary for myself, clients, and for all IMCC employees as well.
Compensation is dependent upon licensure, continuing education and certification, and experience:
Associate Pre-licensed Level Clinician (requires employment and supervision under
clinical supervisor’s license)
● $35 per clinical hour pre-licensed level clinician.
● $45 per clinical hour if you are pursuing a certification (i.e. EMDR, IFS, DV, SP, Couples).
Fully Licensed Clinician
● $65 per clinical hour.
● $70 per clinical hour (if you are certified or the highest level of training in that certification with required supervision in two specialties such as EMDR, couples, IFS, etc.).
Employee Meetings: All employee meetings and training sessions are paid at a rate of $25 per hour for parttime or full time pre-licensed or licensed W2 employees.
● After the first year of employment, each January, 3 paid vacation days per year will be awarded to full time W2 employees.
● For full time W2 employees who do not have access to health insurance through a family member’s healthcare plan, a $50 per month stipend will be given to the non insured W2 full time employee to help with the cost of health insurance.
● IMCC will contribute up to $100 per year to help with the costs of your continuation of education (CEU) credits for pre-licensed, full time or part time W2 therapist employees.
● Clinical supervision & training at no cost to full time or part time W2 therapist employees.
● On site professional development and training at no cost to the employees.
Please note: IMCC considers a full time employee to be an employee who normally works an average of 20 hours or more per week. The above benets are for full time pre-licensed, full time licensed and full time W2 employees and do not extend to independent contractors or part time employees.
If you meet the above criteria, you are welcome to submit your resume or CV to our main office at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a preliminary “meet and greet” conversation with Martha Lilia Soto Ceballos, Founder, Owner and Trauma Therapist at IMCC, prior to your interview.
Thank you for considering this opportunity!
Inclusive Minded Counseling & Consulting, LLC
PO. Box 18156, Salt Lake City, UT 84129
Phone: 801-210-1686 | Email: email@example.com
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake City (14)
- Survivors (2)
- Murray (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (3)
- Masters (8)
- LCSW (5)
- South Jordan (1)
- Veterinary Social Work (1)
- Homelessness (1)
- Bachelors (7)
- Children (2)
- Youth (4)
- Oregon (1)
- Bi-Lingual preferred (1)
- Multi-Lingual preferred (1)
- Ogden (1)
- U of U Campus (7)
- Orem (2)
- SUDC (1)
- CSW (6)
- ACMHC (2)
- CMHC (3)
- LMFT (4)
- Substance Use Disorder (2)
- Supervision Available (1)
- West Jordan (1)
- Full Time (1)
- Medical Social Work (3)
- Kaysville (1)
- AMFT (1)
- Logan (1)
- California (1)
- Bi-Lingual Preferred (1)
- College of Social Work (1)
- Aging (1)