Mental Health Therapist
Mental Health Therapist - Professional Counselor - Licensed Social Worker
$5,000 sign-on bonus!
Looking for a new opportunity that will embrace your passion and won't burn you out?
Deeply committed to helping individuals and families in need, our Behavioral Health Managers (or Mental Health Therapists) are core members of Collaborative Care teams. These teams bring together a group of passionate professionals to provide whole-person care including the patient's primary care provider (PCP), a clinical supervisor and psychiatric consultant for additional clinical support, a Care Coordinator, and other healthcare providers (as applicable), that collaborate to provide behavioral health services in-person and on-site at primary care practices.
Location is in-person and on-site at a primary care practice
* Associate license salary range: $60,000 to $70,000 annually (DOE)
* Independent license salary range: $70,000 to $80,000 annually (DOE)
* PLUS a $5K sign on bonus
* Your paycheck is not determined by billable hours, creating peace of mind and consistent pay
* Quarterly bonuses driven by self-care and professional development
* $1,200 annual technology allowance
* 401(k) company match up to 3%
* We Get You Where You Want to Be with free clinical supervision for independent licensure, licensure reimbursement, and intentional investment in professional development. evolvedMD believes in providing the space for our people to elevate their skills.
* The Best Training in the Business: Our unique model and clinically validated approach supported by a team of clinicians and trainers means that you get the best training around to ensure you start with all the tools to be successful and ongoing support to make you the best part of every practice.
* Self-Care Above Anything Else: We promote self-care for all of our employees by creating a culture that understands the power in creating boundaries, encouraging wellness, and preventing burnout with a consistent schedule, no on-call, no nights or weekends, and a dedicated care coordinator to assist with your administrative needs.
* Competitive Benefits: We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and EAP for any additional needs. 208 hours of PTO / Holiday per anniversary year which increases with tenure.
As a Behavioral Health Manager, you put patients first and lead a team to evaluate, treat, and coordinate their care. The behavioral health challenges commonly seen in the primary care setting are depression, anxiety, complicated grief, substance misuse, and opioid dependence, and you will be a vital part in offering transformational services to patients in need experiencing these challenges.
* Master's degree in clinical behavioral health field, such as social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy, etc.
* Active license and in good standing with the Utah Department of Commerce Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing (DOPL) or the ability to gain reciprocity within 90 days of hire. Associate or Independent licensure: AMFT, MFT, CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC
* Clinical experience as a counselor, therapist, or social worker with patients who have co-occurring mental health, substance use, and physical health problems
* Proven experience and competence with brief, structured intervention techniques (e.g. Behavioral Activation, Motivational Interviewing, Solution Focused) and evidence-based psychosocial treatments (e.g. Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy) is preferred
You are most likely a fit if:
* You are a skilled clinician with experience working across the spectrum of adverse mental and behavioral symptoms.
* You are most impressed by a company;s culture and want to work with like-minded and like-passioned people.
* You not only understand the need for but demand work-life balance and self-care.
* You care about doing what's best for patients.
* You are intellectually curious and compassionate - and your colleagues know it.
* You are a resourceful problem solver who can take charge when appropriate and ask for guidance when needed.
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- West Valley City (1)
- Spanish Fork (1)
- Masters (4)
- AMFT (2)
- MFT (2)
- CSW (3)
- LCSW (6)
- ACMHC (3)
- CMHC (4)
- U of U Campus (2)
- Bachelors (3)
- Kaysville (1)
- Children (1)
- Young Adults (1)
- Salt Lake City (5)
- Outreach (1)
- Fundraising (1)
- Events (1)
- Trauma (2)
- LMFT (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (2)
- Survivors (2)
- Rhode Island (1)
- PhD (1)
- Orem (1)
- Sexual Violence (2)
- Interpersonal Violence (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Aging (1)
- SSW (1)
- Provo (1)
- Ogden (1)
- Youth (1)