1099 Contract Bilingual Therapist
Since 1984, The Refuge Utah (formerly known as The Center for Women and Children in Crisis) has made it our mission to provide a safe, caring, therapeutic, and educationally based environment to assist in the recovery of survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking. Our vision is to empower survivors of abuse with knowledge, skills, and resources to live free from abusive environments and to decrease the incidence of domestic violence and sexual assault in our community through education and training. We value being survivor focused, trauma informed, collaborative, and unified.
Position Purpose and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide 50-minute therapy sessions for victims of sexual assault and/or domestic violence.
- Conduct intake and notes for therapy sessions.
- Assess client progress and needs, including utilizing appropriate assessment tools.
- Facilitate weekly therapy group(s).
- Track attendance and other statistics for grant reporting.
- Fluent in the Spanish language
- Master’s degree
- CSW, ACMHC, LCSW, and/or CMHC
- Competitive pay
- Agency can provide supervision
- Flexible schedule - contracted for about 5 clients/hours per week depending on the survivors in need of services
- Flexible location – remote, Orem Office, Provo Campus
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $81.25 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your own hours
- Hybrid remote
- Please list 2-3 references that we may contact.
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Orem, UT 84097
Please click here for more information or to apply.
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- West Valley City (1)
- Spanish Fork (1)
- Masters (4)
- AMFT (2)
- MFT (2)
- CSW (3)
- LCSW (6)
- ACMHC (3)
- CMHC (4)
- U of U Campus (2)
- Bachelors (3)
- Kaysville (1)
- Children (1)
- Young Adults (1)
- Salt Lake City (5)
- Outreach (1)
- Fundraising (1)
- Events (1)
- Trauma (2)
- LMFT (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (2)
- Survivors (2)
- Rhode Island (1)
- PhD (1)
- Orem (1)
- Sexual Violence (2)
- Interpersonal Violence (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Aging (1)
- SSW (1)
- Provo (1)
- Ogden (1)
- Youth (1)