Encircle has an opening for a Licensed Therapist or Unlicensed Therapist working toward licensure (LCSW, LMFT, CMHC or CSW, AMFT ACMHC) to join our team in Heber, Utah!
About the position:
Encircle Therapy is now hiring full-time licensed therapists or therapists currently working towards licensure, who specialize in or seek to specialize in LGBTQIA+ affirming therapy. Encircle Therapy is looking for clinicians who are passionate about the LGBTQ+ & BIPOC communities,have experience and are willing to learn more (specifically about ethical & evidence-based mental healthcare for LGBTQIA+ humans), thrive in a team environment, and who are excited to be part of Encircle’s team. Humility and a sense of humor is also welcome.
- Master of Social Work (MSW) or Master of Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) or Clinical Psychologist (PhD) or Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC)
- Primary Therapist Role: Current independent* licensure in Utah & additional states
as required. If applying from out of state, need to be licensed in Utah before first
day of work
- Completion of required continuing education to maintain clinical license & enhance professional skills
- Maintain active & unrestricted clinical license(s).
- Associate Therapist Role: Currently working towards independent* licensure in Utah
- Unlicensed clinicians will receive licensed supervision until licensure is complete.
- Clinical or professional experience with & sensitivity to LGBT issues & BIPOC communities.
- Maintain a weekly caseload of 25 clients
- Based on experience this could include individual, family, relationship, or group
- Complete appropriate documentation in a timely manner
- With the support of the billing department, become paneled for insurance companies
- Works with a supervisor to identify strengths and areas of growth or professional
- Attend clinical meetings, in-services, workshops, and conferences (internal and external) to continue to learn and grow to better insure the best therapy for clients
- Fluency in Spanish or ASL is a plus.
- Licensed (Primary Therapist) Pay Range: $68,000 to $72,000 DOE
- Un-Licensed (Associate Therapist) Pay Range: $60,000 to $64,000 DOE
- Health Benefits
- Medical (including gender affirming care and fertility benefits)
- Life Insurance: $25,000 - Premium paid by Encircle
- Holidays: Thirteen+ (13) paid holidays, including (MLK Jr., Juneteenth, & Indigenous People’s Day), plus LGBTQIA+ activism days
- PTO: 3-weeks (15-days)
- Parental Leave: Up to 12-weeks paid leave for birth of a child or placement of a child with an employee for adoption or foster care
- Discounted Pet Insurance
- $500 stipend for continuing education
- Weekly group consultation with a supportive clinical team
- One-on-one and group supervision for pre-licensed clinicians
- Liability insurance provided
- Lap-top & Hot-Spot Provided
- Flexible schedule / No weekends / No on-call
- *benefits are subject to change
About Encircle Therapy:
Encircle Therapy was created as an integral component of the life-saving & affirming programming Encircle provides to help LGBTQIA+ youth & their families thrive. Encircle Therapy by providing ethical, affordable, & evidence-based mental healthcare for LGBTQIA+ folx (12+). Encircle currently offers individual, family, and couples/relationship therapy. Encircle will be adding group therapy to their services in 2023. Many clients need help navigating the intersection of identity development within a cis/heteronormative culture & religiously conservative communities. Encircle Therapy currently offers both in-person and tele-therapy options for clients.
To apply, please click here.
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.