Wellness Program Manager
The Wellness Program Manager provides managerial support and coordination to the Physician
& Provider Wellness Center and to the programming needs of the overall Wellness Program.
The Wellness Program Manager works directly with System Chief Wellness Officer, Clinical
Affairs Director, and Wellness Center Psychologists to develop, implement, support,
and promote physician wellness strategies, tactics, policies, and programs that are
aligned with the system wellness programming for other cohorts.
- Oversees and tracks outreach programs and activities including psycho-educational and wellbeing health promotions
- Serve as “Wellbeing Concierge” in connecting physicians and providers with wellbeing resources appropriate to their needs.
- Develop and maintain inventory of institutional/local/regional wellbeing resources
- Develop and maintain wellbeing welcome materials to be incorporated into Health System onboarding
- Serve as Wellness Center office manager including assistance with patient scheduling and coordination of wellbeing programming logistics
- Design and develop educational materials in collaboration with Wellness Center providers and TUKHS corporate communications
Clinical Affairs Wellness Infrastructure Development
- Partner with Health System leadership to develop long term wellness programming encompassing expansion to nursing, health professionals, and health system employees, ensuring alignment with current programming and strategies
- Develop presentations for CWO for program updates to TUKHS Boards, Senior Leadership, Physician Leaders, and front line staff
- Serve as primary point of contact for Wellness metrics and develop Wellness Program Dashboard
- Assist with implementation of survey tools such as burnout index or equivalent
- Collects and analyzes information about physician and provider burnout, turnover, wellness, and engagement
- Keep current with wellness trends and scientific literature; recognize potential implications and recommend new programs when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, psychology, counseling, social work, human resources, or related field required
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related area
- Knowledge of current wellbeing trends, issues, and best practices impacting healthcare workers with emphasis on implementation of program design, educational offerings, and prevention strategies
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented. Strong execution skills and problem-solving skills. Experience working in a matrixed environment
- Strong communication and critical thinking capabilities
- Fosters an inclusive, engaged, success-oriented and accountable culture and working environment.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without regard to a person’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, ancestry, age (40 or older), disability, veteran status or genetic information.
COVID-19 and flu vaccines are required for all health system employees.
For more information or to apply, visit https://jobs.kansashealthsystem.com/job/westwood/wellness-program-manager/38901/38301574432.
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Bountiful (1)
- SUDC (2)
- CSW (2)
- LCSW (2)
- CMHC (2)
- ACMHC (2)
- Substance Use Disorder (2)
- West Jordan (1)
- Granite District (1)
- School Social Work (1)
- Youth (1)
- LPC (1)
- LMFT (1)
- LAMFT (1)
- St. George (1)
- California (1)
- Kansas (1)
- Bachelors (4)
- Salt Lake City (2)
- U of U Campus (1)
- CSUDC (1)
- ASUDC (1)
- Women's Services (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (1)
- Ogden (3)
- Homelessness (3)
- Veteran preferred (2)
- Masters preferred (1)
- Veterans (1)