Our goal is to aid individuals and families dealing with trauma, anxiety, depression, interpersonal conflict, and other mental health-related challenges. As an employer my hope is to provide therapists with quality one-on-one supervision to optimize growth and support for both the therapist and the clients they serve.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days (licensure dependent)
- Growth opportunities
- Match clients to appropriate care level.
- Assess clients overall mental state.
- Assess for suicidal intentions and self-harm.
- Establish positive rapport with clients.
- Provide professional and client-centered therapeutic interventions in accordance with client goals and values.
- Monitor and report changes in client's condition.
- Maintain safe and secure facilities.
- Communicate effectively with other staff members.
- Document observations, patient assessments, and diagnostic impressions in accordance with governmental and ethical guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42.00 - $46.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Self-determined schedule
- Must be willing to work from primary office location in Bountiful, UT
For more information or to apply, candidates can email Ryan Vanatta, email@example.com, or leave a voicemail, 385-259-2269
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Bountiful (1)
- SUDC (2)
- CSW (2)
- LCSW (2)
- CMHC (2)
- ACMHC (2)
- Substance Use Disorder (2)
- West Jordan (1)
- Granite District (1)
- School Social Work (1)
- Youth (1)
- LPC (1)
- LMFT (1)
- LAMFT (1)
- St. George (1)
- California (1)
- Kansas (1)
- Bachelors (4)
- Salt Lake City (2)
- U of U Campus (1)
- CSUDC (1)
- ASUDC (1)
- Women's Services (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (1)
- Ogden (3)
- Homelessness (3)
- Veteran preferred (2)
- Masters preferred (1)
- Veterans (1)