Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Appddiction Studio is a federal contracting company who assists government and commercial agencies in staffing positions as needed. We are currently seeking one (1) Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work at Reynolds Army Medical Center in Fort Sill near Lawton, OK and one (1) Licensed Clinical Social Worker for Maxwell AFB, near Montgomery, AL. Interested candidates can reach out to out recruiting director, Monica Pacini at firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive salary package of $40 -45/hour PLUS $10,000 sign on bonus!
Only looking for a 6-month position? Let’s talk options!
Relocation assistance is AVAILABLE!
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30AM.- 4:30PM, no weekends!
- LCSW shall have a Masters or Doctorate Degree from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) Accredited School.
- Must possess a Clinical Social Work license from a U.S. jurisdiction that allows for the independent practice of Clinical Services. Substitute or related degrees are unacceptable. The Clinical Social Worker will maintain a professional license, certification and/or registration as required by the profession and appropriate regulatory bodies. This license will be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid (the issuing authority accepts and considers Quality Assurance information, i.e., practitioner professional performance and conduct in determining continued licenses), and unrestricted (not subject to restriction pertaining to the scope, location, or type of practice ordinarily granted to other applicants for similar licenses in granting jurisdiction). The license must be one granted by the recognized licensing agency of a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam or the Virgin Islands.
- Shall have a minimum of one (1) year for Fort Sill & three (3) years within the past five (5) years in the practice of clinical social work, preferably in a Government setting such as a DOD or Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) MTF and providing clinical services to individuals, couples or groups in clinical psychotherapy services. The Contractor shall ensure that the contract service provider has sufficient training and experience to effectively provide social work services for service members and family members.
- Shall possess and maintain current course completion documentation for basic life support (BLS) through an American Heart Association and/or Red Cross approved training program.
- Shall be required to meet Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements to ensure licensing and certification requirements have been met. The government will not reimburse for these costs.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) required training for the position in which they will perform, and that training currency is maintained.
- Position requires access to Department of Defense computer; therefore, an extensive background check will be performed.
- Drug screening is required.
- Practice as an interdependent member of the health team and provide important components of primary health care through direct social work services, consultation, collaboration, referral, teaching, and advocacy.
- Provide direct and indirect services to both inpatients and outpatients in accordance with social work standards of practice.
- Assess and treat outpatients in individual, group, couples, and family modalities exercising professional judgment and using a wide range of social work skills to include individual and family counseling to assist patients and their families in dealing with chronic and acute diseases/injuries.
- Conduct psychosocial assessments to determine patient needs and resources (both family and community support). Provide counseling to patient and family in matters directly related to patient limitations, adjustment to medical condition, and ongoing treatment. Develop and implement discharge plans, follow-up care, and transfers to other health care facilities (e.g., nursing homes, rehabilitation hospitals, and VA facilities).
- Plan and maintain referral and coordination services with civilian health and social service agencies to provide optimal patient care.
- Provide consultation services to medical, nursing, and ancillary hospital staff regarding psychosocial issues, discharge plans, and follow-up care for patients and families.
- Provide crisis intervention services.
- Respond independently, and with various media, to appropriate military and community requests for lectures and presentations. Take the initiative in seeking out opportunities to present programs to meet the needs of service members and their families.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with community resources. Coordinate with teachers, lawyers, physicians, and representatives of their service disciplines for the benefit of the service member and families. Take initiative in identifying and assessing the needs of the military community and organize responses to address those needs.
The LCSW shall provide services aligned with the five days a week clinic schedule, Monday through Friday excluding training and Federal Holidays, (not to exceed 40 hours per week), between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
As a team member you can take advantage of our company perks! https://appddictionstudio.com/#/team_member_perks
Appddiction Studio Company Profile:
Appddiction Studio cares about our customers and each of their unique patient communities. Our goal as a company is to employ and empower experienced healthcare professionals to support our customers’ healthcare initiatives and objectives, thus promoting the health and welfare of communities we serve across the nation. Our passion is to change how we serve customers and their patients through delivering superior, highly skilled, and caring healthcare professionals while focusing on the tenants of having an Agile mindset—Transparency, Communication, Collaboration, and Trust.
Small Business Administration 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) certified firm that specializes in Healthcare & IT staffing services. Appddiction Studio is SBA 2020 National Small Business Person of the Year. Our Core Values include Treat each and every person with Respect and Dignity, Exceed Expectations at Every Opportunity, Drive Innovation and Embrace Change and Take Ownership and be Accountable. Our Healthcare areas of specialization include Physicians, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurses, Physician Assistants, Licensed Clinical Social Workers and more. Our Founder & CEO; Tim Porter who is also an Army Veteran, formed Appddiction Studio in 2011 after teaching himself how to develop native mobile applications. Mr. Porter was involved in a bomb explosion in Korea during a deployment in 1998. The explosion left Mr. Porter missing 4 fingers on his left hand and 2 on his right. Doctors then removed a toe from Tim’s foot to put in place of a finger for functional purposes. He always says, “you truly do not need all of your toes to walk!” Tim did not let what others would call a disability affect his future. Being a highly-trained and skilled soldier, Tim taught himself mobile application development in 2009. Tim set forth to make a change after seeing a young child on the news commit suicide due to being bullied. He immediately reached out to schools after seeing a need and developed Stop Bullies-mobile application to help school districts and communities in Texas and across the United States combat bullying in real time with a native mobile app. Appddiction employs over 200 team members to date.
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake City (8)
- Children (2)
- Youth (2)
- U of U Campus (4)
- Oklahoma (1)
- Alabama (1)
- LCSW (2)
- Masters (5)
- Doctorate (2)
- Price (1)
- Moab (1)
- Blanding (1)
- West Valley (1)
- Homelessness (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- Rape Recovery (1)
- Centerville (1)
- South Jordan (3)
- Bountiful (3)
- Girls (1)
- Masteres (1)
- Bachelors (2)
- Idaho (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (2)
- Supervision Available (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (1)
- Tooele (1)