INSPIRE teens at YouthCity, SLC’s Teen program!
We’re looking for positive individuals to support teens in grades 7-12 with life skills,
film making, yoga, and more. Apply if you like cooking, baking, arts & crafts, sports,
outdoor adventure & more.
Programs located throughout Salt Lake City.
• Provide a safe/healthy environment for program participants, and follow health/safety program
• Plan and implements daily activities according to program needs. Participate in all activities with
teens, and assists specialists.
• Communicates & enforces program rules and code of conduct. Advises youth & adults regarding
rule infraction and consequences.
• Prepare, clean-up & maintain facility daily. Inspect facility & equipment for safety hazards,
cleanliness, & health risks as assigned. Reports any problems to maintenance personnel. Report all
security & disciplinary incidents in daily log.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School graduate or equivalent and at least 21 years of age.
• Some experience in working with school-aged children or teens and/or other related experience.
Job Posting: Part-Time Teen Specialist
Pay Rate: $15 per/hr
Schedule: Mon- Fri: 2 - 7 pm
Hours per Week: 25 Hours
Contract Length: Can work continuously throughout the year
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.