SRI Research Analyst
The Research Analyst will work with other research members in SRI and social service programs across the state of Utah. Each program is enrolled in a multiyear evaluation process that includes the following components for which the successful candidate will be responsible:
1) Conducting evaluations of program quality using a structured assessment;
2) Collecting data including surveys and administrative data;
3) Coordination of research efforts, including focus groups, interviews, observations, and file review;
4) Synthesize research findings and literature review for public dissemination;
5) Presenting evaluation and improvement results to state-level administration.
• Master’s Degree desired.
• A strong desire to improve the quality of social service programming.
• The ability to establish strong working alliances with program administration and staff.
• Understanding of evidence-based practice and program evaluation.
For more information or to apply, visit https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/123182.
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.