La Europa Academy is hiring full-time licensed clinicians to provide individual, family and group therapy in a long-term (9-12 month) residential setting. Our therapists carry small caseloads of 7 students so that they can give lots of attention to each family. We work with issues like depression/anxiety, trauma recovery, substance abuse, and school challenges.
LEA is a long-term residential treatment center (not locked or detention) in Salt Lake City, Utah and work with teens ages 14-18. La Europa is the industry leader in combining experiential and creative arts with deep, meaningful therapy. Located in Murray, UT (Salt Lake City area), we have a team of skilled and compassionate clinicians, devoted to helping teens and their families heal and build beautiful lives.
You'll be working toward long-lasting change with our kids and their families while collaborating with art therapists, music therapists, dance therapists, and others. Are you an amazing clinician looking for a fun, meaningful job and working with an experienced, dynamic team? We are looking for you!
This position is permanent with excellent pay, medical, dental and vision benefits, PTO and retirement packages. Contact us right away if you would like to be considered for this team. We are looking for the best!
Check us out at: www.laeuropaacademy.com
If interested, email Malissa Morrell at email@example.com!
- Full time therapist for 51-bed residential treatment center working with high school students, ages 14 - 18 years old.
- The program uses DBT, Radically Open DBT, ERP, and a wide variety of experiential therapies. We provide training.
- Job duties include individual, group therapy, case management, and family therapy for caseload of 7 students.
- This job is Monday-Friday days, with no evenings or weekends outside of rotating on-call schedule (usually once every 2 months).
- Candidate will have a master's degree in a mental health field. 3 years of experience preferred.
- Full licensure preferred, eligibility for licensure required. Supervision support is available for unlicensed clinicians.
- JCAHO accredited program in operation since 2005.
- PTO sick days and vacation annually; increases over time.
- Relocation assistance may be offered on a case-by-case basis.
- LGBTQ+ supportive environment.
- We work with the full spectrum of gender expression (all of our clients were assigned female at birth).
- Dynamic team, fun activities, continual career and skills development.
- Social distancing and masking guidelines in place.
- Quarantine protocols for student travel, exposures, and (rare) positive cases.
- On-site testing available for students and staff.
- Proof of vaccination or weekly testing required, including students.
- Easily accessed from I-15 and I-215.
- Brand new facility built and remodeled only 2 years ago.
- Beautiful campus includes arts facilities, lush grounds, sport court, and your own private office.
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Layton (2)
- Masters (9)
- LAC (2)
- LPC (2)
- LMFT (5)
- LCSW (8)
- Youth (10)
- Girls (3)
- PhD (1)
- Bi-Lingual (1)
- Salt Lake City (9)
- Refugee (1)
- South Jordan (3)
- Supervision Available (3)
- Salt Lake (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (3)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (2)
- Davis County (1)
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Morgan County (1)
- Weber County (1)
- LCMNC (1)
- Children (4)
- Bachelors (5)
- SSW (1)
- CSW (5)
- CMHC (4)
- ACHMC (1)
- Boys (1)
- MFT (1)
- PC (1)
- Huntsville (1)
- Homelessness (3)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- ACMHC (1)
- U of U Campus (4)
- MSW (1)
- Provo (1)
- Murray (2)
- Family (1)
- AMHC (1)
- West Jordan (1)
- College of Social Work (1)
- St. George (1)
- Kaysville (1)