Mental Health Therapist
(CMHC, LCMHC, LCSW, CSW, MFT, LMFT, Clinical Psychologist)
Families First Pediatrics is now offering mental/behavioral health services to patients and families in our primary care pediatric clinics to provide interventions to address the following: emotional/behavioral/mental health challenges, difficulties with family or relationships, grief, stress, depression, anxiety, ADHD, anger, emotional regulation, etc. All services with be provided within a dynamic, integrated medical and behavioral health setting. Part-time and full-time positions (with flexible hours and scheduling) available at our Riverton, Bluffdale, and South Jordan offices.
- Provide direct clinical services as part of an integrated medical and behavioral health team.
- Diagnostic assessments.
- Treatment planning.
- Care coordination.
- Crisis intervention.
- Consult and collaboration with physicians, medical staff, families, and community resources.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, or Mental Health Counseling.
- Licensure as a CSW, LCSW, LCMHC, CMHC, Clinical Psychologist, MFT, or LMFT. Supervision for CSWs will be provided at no cost.
- Efficient assessment and evaluation skills.
- Expertise in a variety of therapeutic techniques for children, families, and parenting support.
- Experience in treatment planning.
- Understanding of child developmental stages and age appropriate behavioral health development.
- Working knowledge of local behavioral health community resources.
- Meet all standards of behavioral health ethics and clinical practice.
- Ability to respond professionally and calmly in crisis situations.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with children and adolescent populations.
- We want to provide the highest level of care to our patients and are willing to provide generous compensation to bring highly qualified, competent providers to our practice. Pay will be based upon licensure and level of experience and expertise.
- Annual compensation for CEUs, training, and materials.
- You will have office staff to assist you in handling credentialing, billing, and scheduling.
- All licensure fees and malpractice insurance will be covered.
Interested candidates, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please put the word “resume” in the subject line.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- CSW (10)
- Sandy (1)
- Bachelors (6)
- Youth (3)
- Families (1)
- LCSW (8)
- ACMHC (4)
- CMHC (6)
- SSW (2)
- Salt Lake City (6)
- U of U Campus (1)
- Homelessness (6)
- Men's Services (1)
- Salt Lake County Bachelors (1)
- Murray (3)
- Lehi (2)
- Supervision Available (2)
- Riverton (2)
- PsyD (1)
- LCMHC (1)
- MFT (1)
- LMFT (4)
- Bluffdale (1)
- South Jordan (2)
- Aging Services (1)
- Cedar City (1)
- Midvale (1)
- Masters (3)
- Crisis Counselor Certification (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (2)
- Sexual Violence (1)
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Utah (2)
- Kaysville (1)
- PLMFT (1)