Seeking passionate therapists-in-training to provide outpatient psychotherapy via secure video chat to diverse populations all over Utah. Therapist responsibilities also include: completing documentation of services rendered, attending virtual trainings, monthly staff meetings, and weekly supervision.
● Pay: $40 per one-hour session
● Hours: 10-30 sessions per week, plus prep and documentation time
● Schedule: Anytime, set your own availability
● Location: Work from home anywhere in Utah
● Qualifications: Must have a current CSW license in good standing
○ Must be computer literate
○ Must have a laptop or computer with a camera
○ Must have access to high speed internet
○ Must have access to a private space to meet with clients via video chat without interruption or distraction
○ Work from home, on your own schedule
○ Free, one-on-one, weekly supervision with an LCSW
Q: Will my therapy hours count toward licensure?
A: Yes. You will keep track of your own hours, and your supervisor will sign off on them.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Utah (1)
- CSW (1)
- LCSW (3)
- Supervision Available (1)
- Bachelors (2)
- Relationship & Sexual Violence (1)
- Park City (4)
- Youth (5)
- Girls (5)
- LMFT (1)
- CMHC (2)
- Ogden (1)
- Weber State University (1)
- Young Adults (1)
- MFT (1)
- Provo (1)
- Residential Treatment Center (1)
- Utah County (1)
- Wasatch County (1)
- Salt Lake City (1)
- Sexual Violence Prevention (1)
- Mens Services (1)