Safe Harbor Crisis Center is looking for a part-time Therapist to provide services to our clients. As part of the therapy team, you will perform individual, group, and family therapy for primary and secondary victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.
What you'll do:
- Provide therapeutic services (individual, group, and family) and case management for primary and secondary victims of sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with community agencies that also work with survivors
- Develop methods, approaches, or procedures to meet program requirements and victim's needs.
- Crisis intervention, assessment and implementation of treatment plans for interpersonal violence victims.
- Provide professional knowledge of evidence-based concepts, principles, procedures, and practices for victims of interpersonal violence.
- Provide training and education to community partners and advocates in responding to sexual assault or interpersonal violence.
What we're looking for:
- You have, or are in the process of obtaining, a LCSW, CMHC, ACMHC, or MFT license in the state of Utah.
- You have completed, or are in the process of completing, a Masters Degree acceptable for a counseling license.
- You have a passion for Safe Harbor and our mission
- You are able to relate positively to persons who are diverse in age, ethnicity, socioeconomic levels, beliefs and lifestyles.
- You can build and maintain professional collaborative relationships within the community.
- You can pass a background investigation check (BCI) and have a valid Utah Drivers License.
Safe Harbor is a nonprofit organization that provides shelter, supportive services, and advocacy to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. We also provide education, awareness, and resources to our community.
Since Safe Harbor began as a grassroots effort by a dedicated group of citizens in 1997, our services and practices have continued to grow and evolve to meet the needs of survivors, those impacted by violence, and our community. We have implemented strengths-based, trauma-informed best practices recognizing that each person we serve is an expert in their experience.
Everyone has a right to a safe, self-determined life free of violence.
Interpersonal violence affects everyone. Understanding this, Safe Harbor offers inclusive services for all individuals regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, or religious affiliation.
There is an inter-generational impact of violence we must address with intervention, education, and community awareness. Children from violent homes experience trauma that can have a lifelong impact.
Domestic and sexual violence are about power and control.
Safe Harbor Crisis Center strives to create a community where violence and abuse are not tolerated. Our prevention and intervention services can help empower each individual to reduce violence in Davis County.
Safe Harbor Crisis Center is an Equal Opportunity employer and encourages all candidates to apply including members of the LGBTQ+ community.
To apply, they can email me their resume or apply through indeed (https://www.indeed.com/job/mental-health-therapist-876d79a8cd3ce0e5).
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- California (1)
- Salt Lake City (7)
- LCSW (10)
- Masters (6)
- Youth (1)
- Women's Services (1)
- West Valley (3)
- South Jordan (1)
- CSW (4)
- MFT (2)
- LMFT (2)
- ACMHC (4)
- CMHC (2)
- EMDR (1)
- Play Therapy (1)
- Medical Social Work (6)
- Ogden (1)
- Bachelors (4)
- SSW (2)
- Idaho (1)
- LCPC (1)
- LMSW (3)
- LPC (1)
- LAMFT (1)
- Alaska (2)
- Homelessness (4)
- Men's Services (3)
- Provo (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- Murray (1)
- CSUDC (1)
- SUDC (1)
- ASUDC (1)