Social Worker Case Management PRN
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Social Worker.
Questions? Contact Karen Nay, recruiter at Karen.Nay@hcahealthcare.com or call/text at (385) 237-7440.
As a Social Worker in Case Management at our facility you will be joining a team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve. In this role:
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day direction of social service patient care, including quality care of the patient from admission to discharge.
- You will evaluate the psychosocial needs of patients and family support systems and will coordinate appropriate discharge plans for identified patient populations.
- You will act as a liaison between the facility and resources external to the organization.
- You will facilitate implement timely discharge plans and facilitate follow-up to anticipated post-acute interventions identified in the plan of care.
- You will provide crisis intervention and support.
- You will assist the RN Case Manager in facilitating patient movement across the continuum of care and will identify and track barriers to patient throughput.
While serving as a cornerstone amongst the northern Utah communities for the past 60 years, Ogden Regional Medical Center has created a deeply-rooted tradition of excellence and caring. The 240-bed facility provides a full spectrum of top-quality services, including a Level II trauma center, certified stroke center, cancer treatment center, alcohol and chemical dependency treatment center, and much more. Nationally recognized, Ogden Regional’s maternity care ranks in the nation’s top 5 percent, and its cardiology services include accreditation in echocardiography, atrial fibrillation, chest pain and heart failure.
Ogden Regional is part of HCA’s network of more than 300 affiliate hospitals, outpatient centers and business offices across the country. HCA and Ogden Regional are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and employees.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Current Utah state Social Worker license (any of the following):
- Social Services Worker (SSW)
- Certified Social Worker (CSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Social Work or Social Science related field.
- Case Management and/or Discharge Planning experience preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- California (1)
- Salt Lake City (7)
- LCSW (10)
- Masters (6)
- Youth (1)
- Women's Services (1)
- West Valley (3)
- South Jordan (1)
- CSW (4)
- MFT (2)
- LMFT (2)
- ACMHC (4)
- CMHC (2)
- EMDR (1)
- Play Therapy (1)
- Medical Social Work (6)
- Ogden (1)
- Bachelors (4)
- SSW (2)
- Idaho (1)
- LCPC (1)
- LMSW (3)
- LPC (1)
- LAMFT (1)
- Alaska (2)
- Homelessness (4)
- Men's Services (3)
- Provo (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- Murray (1)
- CSUDC (1)
- SUDC (1)
- ASUDC (1)