The Family Support & Treatment Center (FSTC) is hiring a full-time male therapist in Orem, UT. We are specifically looking to hire a male therapist, as we have some clientele that requests a male therapist. This waitlist continues to grow. We are looking for someone with interest in working with families, individuals and children.
Start date: Flexible (March 1- April 30, 2021)
What’s In It For You? (As stated by current and past employees and interns)
* “FSTC is filled with resources. Four playrooms, a game closet, an art room, two group rooms, and a sand tray room.
There’s also a crisis respite nursery to accommodate clients who need some respite time or somewhere for their
children to be during therapy.”
* “I have learned more about treating trauma at FSTC than anywhere else.”
* “A very strong and supportive clinical team. It’s easy to feel like a part of the team, and the staff is so welcoming.”
* “If you’re looking for good supervision, look no further. Lots of hands on training and one-on-one supervision.”
* “Opportunity to practice play therapy and to learn from Registered Play Therapy Supervisors.”
* “The philosophy and approach of FSTC is so client-centered, always focused on the person.”
* “The work culture is more about the person than the employee. There is a sense of family.”
* “Warm, accepting, and growth-promoting environment.
* “The work culture allows for flexibility, freedom, and autonomy in your schedule and therapy practice.”
* Job type: Full-time
* Provide clinical therapeutic services to clients, including individuals and families
* Carry a caseload of 27-28 clients per week
* Attend and participate in a weekly staff meeting and weekly clinical team meeting
* Complete all Mental Health Assessments, Treatment Plans, Reviews, weekly case notes for each client
* Be on-call to answer crisis calls for one week, per on-call therapist rotation
* Looking for qualified individuals who are either CSW, LCSW, or LMFT.
* Trained or willing to train in Play Therapy and other trauma-focused approaches.
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, character, integrity, and accountability.
* Spanish language skills preferred
* Compensation DOE
* Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, paid sick leave, a generous professional development/training budget, and
medical/dental/retirement benefits (including HSA contributions)
* Excellent supervision available for CSW's working toward licensure.
Please email resumes and cover letters to Emily Steele at email@example.com.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Youth (1)
- Salt Lake City (11)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- CSW (6)
- SSW (2)
- Substance Use Disorder (3)
- SUDC (2)
- Homelessness (6)
- Licensed (2)
- LCSW (6)
- U of U Campus (2)
- West Jordan (1)
- Masters (5)
- Men's Services (2)
- Bachelors (4)
- Relationship & Sexual Violence (1)
- Juris Doctorate (1)
- ACMHC (1)
- LCMHC (1)
- MFT (1)
- Orem (1)
- LMFT (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (1)
- MSW (1)
- BLS (1)
- Midvale (1)
- ASUDC (1)
- CASUDC (1)
- CASUDC-I (1)
- CSUDC (1)
- CSDUC-I (1)
- Salt Lake County (1)