Behavioral Health Disorder Therapist
Altium Health is a team of dynamic professionals that are ethical and compassionate when serving our patients with mental health and substance use disorders. We value diversity and holistic & humane approaches. We are the only outpatient clinic in West Jordan, west of Redwood Road, serving adults with chemical dependency (pharmacy drugs) and addictions (illicit substances) in the Salt Lake Valley from a trauma-informed and restorative approach. As an essential service, despite COVID-19, we are still accepting new patients and providing a hybrid of services through our HIPPA-secure video platform and in-office. We provide medically-assisted ambulatory detoxification, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), and therapeutic and science-based health, wellness & leadership modalities within our treatment framework which is outcomes-based and results-driven. Altium Health is a self-contained continuum of care with all outpatient ASAM levels of care offered i.e. SOP, IOP, PHP.
The Primary Therapist will work under the supervision of our Senior Clinical Director and work within the context of all policies and procedures. The main job description is as follows:
- required timely clinical documentation i.e. screening, assessment, treatment plan, progress notes, discharge planning;
- effective delivery of clinical services i.e. groups, individuals, family work, etc.;
- ethical and responsible clinical judgement and decision making throughout patient care including admissions, treatment planning, care coordination/continuity, and crisis/emergencies;
- provide clinical leadership to maintain integrity and efficacy of clinical services and to advance clinical services that reflect the newest and emerging evidence-based research as a teaching model for interns;
- superb coordination of care between interdisciplinary team in-office, across the video platform, and among other service providers i.e. hospitals, clinics, etc.
Additionally, this position may function to establish and maintain professional and reliable relationships with referral sources in order to recruit, engage, and retain prospective patients and may also host booths or marketing space at venues for conferences and trainings acting as a representative of the organization.
Important: the applicant must have video & technical capabilities and possess the skills to reach, engage, and retain prospective and existing patients as well as have the ability to work from home in the case of a statewide or county stay at home order due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
2-4+ experience in the healthcare or behavioral health field combined with an advanced degree and licensure in Social Work or Mental Health Counselling.
This position is an integral part of the team and works closely with patients, providers, and referral sources. The candidate must be a self-starter, requiring little supervision when trained, and be a problem-solver with assertiveness skills. The candidate will be well-spoken and one step ahead in the promotion of our services and program offerings. Additionally, the candidate will need significant experience in the addiction industry and as a bonus have lived or personal experience related to addiction with proven resiliency. Customer service with patient satisfaction, outgoing, driven, internally motivated, team player, growth-oriented mindset. We have a five star rating with our past and present clients and offer a highly supportive and professional work environment for our team.
To apply, visit https://jobs.ksl.com/listing/903222
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Youth (1)
- Salt Lake City (11)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- CSW (6)
- SSW (2)
- Substance Use Disorder (3)
- SUDC (2)
- Homelessness (6)
- Licensed (2)
- LCSW (6)
- U of U Campus (2)
- West Jordan (1)
- Masters (5)
- Men's Services (2)
- Bachelors (4)
- Relationship & Sexual Violence (1)
- Juris Doctorate (1)
- ACMHC (1)
- LCMHC (1)
- MFT (1)
- Orem (1)
- LMFT (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (1)
- MSW (1)
- BLS (1)
- Midvale (1)
- ASUDC (1)
- CASUDC (1)
- CASUDC-I (1)
- CSUDC (1)
- CSDUC-I (1)
- Salt Lake County (1)