Looking for a partially or fully licensed therapist to join our growing practice serving children and families in Park City, UT. We provide mental health services to families seeking support addressing anxiety, grief and loss, trauma, separation, or behavioral concerns, with a particular interest in supporting the parent/child relationship. This position is part-time 10-15hrs/week with potential to build. Compensation is competitive, based on experience, and on an hourly billable rate. Applicants need to be passionate about working with children, interested in collaborating clinically, able to think flexibly and creatively, and organized and self-driven to create their own schedule and manage their own caseload.
- Perform intake evaluations, develop treatment plan, structure sessions to support needs of child and family
- Maintain accurate and timely charting and documentation
- Provide therapy to child and pre-teen clients and their families
- Establish a warm and trusting therapeutic relationship with clients
- CSW or otherwise fully licensed as LMFT, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC etc.
- Experience providing therapy to children, pre-teens and their families
- Training in Play Therapy modality such as Sand Tray, Theraplay, etc.
- Attend regular supervision and clinical consultation meetings
- In-person sessions 10-15hrs/week
- Strong skills in assessment, treatment planning, and documentation
- Uphold NASW code of Ethics
- Must pass a background check upon hiring
This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.