Skip to content


Herriman counseling services looking for therapists full time and part time! MSW required: LCSW, or equivalent Licensing required, or CSW in need of supervision . You will have your own office and can set your own schedule. You will have your own autonomy.

You do not have to do your own billing. The notes are very minimal in the work environment is very friendly. LCSW or equivalent Licensing is required Preference to those who are already paneled with Insurances, but can work towards getting paneled EMDR certified is preferred. Plenty of opportunity to work with different types of clientele.

****Hiring Full-time and a Part-time therapists****


LCSW or equivalent in licensing. Also if you're needing to earn your hours for your licensing this is possible, and you will have someone available for helping you towards supervision. MSW required. Pay is $48-55 per hour if licensed. $40-$42 if need supervision. Send resumes to

Share this article:


This jobs board is provided as a courtesy to our social work community. All job postings are the responsibility of the posting entity. Prospective applicants should do their due diligence in confirming/investigating any posted job opportunity. The University of Utah is not responsible for the content of, nor any resulting employment arrangements resulting from, job postings from outside entities.

Job Opportunities

Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.



Last Updated: 12/1/21