- Location: Sandy, Utah
- Hours: Full-time M-F 7-3 or 8-4
- Licensing : CSW, LCSW, AMFT, LMFT, AMHC, CMHC
- Pay: 50-60 Annually
- How to apply- Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brighton Recovery Center is a dual diagnosis residential treatment center for substance use disorders and mental health issues. We specialize in evidence-based modalities with an experiential component that allows our patients to experience treatment rather that get through it. We individualize each treatment plan and are committed to delivering treatment centered in dignity, hope and best practice.
About the job
Reports to: Clinical Director
Assess and treat individuals with mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems, including abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and/or other drugs. Activities may include individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy, prevention, and education.
- Master degree in Social Work, Psychology, or another licensure-eligible field of study.
- Licensed in the state of Utah as one of the following: CSW, LCSW, AMFT, LMFT, AMHC, CMHC
- CPR certification
- 1 year working experience as a therapist/clinician in an in-patient recovery center.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide weekly individual, group, and psycho-education & family therapy interventions to assist patients in meeting treatment goals
- Engages clients quickly and builds strong rapport with clients
- Evaluate and asses individualized needs for treatment
- Responsible for group facilitation and contributes to group curriculum development
- Conduct relevant clinical assessments, create treatment plans, and ensure patient compliance and progress to treatment plan
- Collaborate with counselors, physicians, or nurses to plan or coordinate treatment, drawing on social work experience and patient needs
- Counsel or aid family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting the client or patient.
- Modify treatment plans according to changes in client status.
- Conducts Biopsychosocial assessments, suicide screenings and utilize additional assessment tools as clinically indicated. Completes clinical documentation timely.
- Clinical documentation
- Effective documentation to support current level of care
- Complete weekly updates evaluating treatment goals
- Completion of clinical progress note after each session within 24 hours
- Manages aftercare plans and discharge planning.
- Collaborate with case manager to establish aftercare plans
- Facilitate effective discharge planning to ensure patient success after treatment
- Collaborating with family and referral sources
- Works effectively with families and referral sources to create a system of care
- Fully licensed individuals, meeting requirements may provide licensure supervision
- Other duties as assigned.
- Areas of Specialty:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to perform the job duties and responsibilities of the job outlined above.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation; psychological research methods; and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
- Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of mental dysfunctions, and guidance.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, problem solve, and resolve conflicts for individuals and groups.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Masters (5)
- CSW (5)
- LCSW (9)
- AMFT (2)
- LMFT (4)
- AMHC (1)
- CMHC (4)
- Sandy (1)
- Youth (4)
- Children (4)
- MSW (1)
- Salt Lake City (7)
- Addiction Recovery (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- PhD (1)
- MAT (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Criminal Justice (1)
- U of U Campus (4)
- Murray (1)
- Lehi (1)
- St. George (1)
- Bachelors (1)
- Riverton (1)
- ACMHC (2)
- LPC (1)
- Bi-Lingual preferred (1)
- Family (2)
- Vernal (1)
- Blanding (1)
- South Jordan (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- MFT (1)
- Provo (1)
- American Fork (1)
- Utah County (1)
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Davis County (1)
- Weber County (1)
- SSW (1)
- Idaho (1)