Job Title: Therapist (Addiction Recovery/Behavioral Health)
Abuse Disorder Clinician: – Full Time
Address: 1929 North Aaron Drive, Suite I
Location: Tooele, UT 84074
Shift: 9 – 5, Monday through Friday
Organization: Skull Valley Health Clinic and Warrior Spirit
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary: $ 65,000 - $ 75,000 per year – Subject to Qualifications and Experience
Qualifies as a NHSC Student Loan Repayment Position
Job Description & Required Qualifications
Skull Valley Health Clinic is in need of a Master Level Substance Abuse Disorder Counselor to work in our Tooele County Clinic on a full-time basis for our intensive outpatient and outpatient services. General schedule is Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm, however, candidate may be required to work at least 1 night a week – 12:00pm – 8:00pm and/or one weekend day shift.
Required Qualifications and Preferences
- Master's degree in social or health services field, degree must be from an accredited college or university;
- Hold or qualify for a valid LMFT, LCSW, Ph.D
- dual licensed Mental Health/Substance Abuse
- Be in good standing w/ Department of Professional Licensing;
- At least four years of practice experience;
- Familiarity with Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT);
- Co-Occurring Disorder Competent;
- Trauma Informed and a trauma specific practice certification (i.e. EMDR, Exposure, TF-CBT);
- Familiarity with family and couples therapy;
- Strong relationship building skills and a dedicated team orientation to health and wellbeing;
- Experience with Wellbriety, EBPs, and Co-Occurring Disorders preferred; and
- Native American preference.
- Conduct full biopsychosocial assessments, reviews and updates prior assessments, and develops initial treatment plans for clients seeking treatment, admitting to treatment, or transferring between programs.
- Uses assessment information to refer clients to the appropriate services either within the organization or to outside organizations.
- Supervises facility policy, staff, operations, and addictions counselors from a clinical perspective.
- Become familiar with and utilize Wellbriety curriculum, EBPs for recovery, Co-Occurring Disorders interventions, Full programming for behavioral health.
- Conduct group therapy sessions.
- Conduct individual therapy sessions.
- Attend and support weekly staff meetings.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance after 30 days;
- Paid time off after 90 days;
- NHSC Student Loan Repayment;
- Salary determined by licensing and experience.
About Skull Valley Health Clinic
Skull Valley Health Clinic is a Native American Health Clinic operated by the Skull Valley Band of Goshute Indians in Tooele, Utah. Skull Valley Health Clinic is an NHSC approved rural health facility for student loan repayment awards. Skull Valley Health Clinic provides primary care, family care, behavioral health care, and recovery services and serves as a principal point of healthcare services to patients of all ages. It is the philosophy of Skull Valley Health Clinic that health has many determinants and best outcomes demand consideration of social determinants of health, creation of a trusted and trustworthy system of care, and coordinated community support. Working for Skull Valley Health Care is a chance to contribute, advance a system and personal career.
Please Apply on indeed or for any questions you can call or email Victor Garcia at 801.382.9696 or email@example.com.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Masters (5)
- CSW (5)
- LCSW (9)
- AMFT (2)
- LMFT (4)
- AMHC (1)
- CMHC (4)
- Sandy (1)
- Youth (4)
- Children (4)
- MSW (1)
- Salt Lake City (7)
- Addiction Recovery (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- PhD (1)
- MAT (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Criminal Justice (1)
- U of U Campus (4)
- Murray (1)
- Lehi (1)
- St. George (1)
- Bachelors (1)
- Riverton (1)
- ACMHC (2)
- LPC (1)
- Bi-Lingual preferred (1)
- Family (2)
- Vernal (1)
- Blanding (1)
- South Jordan (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- MFT (1)
- Provo (1)
- American Fork (1)
- Utah County (1)
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Davis County (1)
- Weber County (1)
- SSW (1)
- Idaho (1)