Survivor Healthcare is an innovative healthcare program that supports cancer survivors from the point of diagnosis through long-term survivorship. We deliver evidence-based integrative care and personalized care plans via telemedicine.
Thanks to early detection and medical innovation, cancer survivorship rates have dramatically increased in the last thirty years, but a survivor’s cancer journey doesn’t end once they leave the oncologist’s office. Navigating the physical and emotional effects of a cancer diagnosis and treatment is an overwhelming process no one should go through alone.
Survivor Healthcare is seeking a part time Social Worker who is passionate about working with cancer survivors to achieve their health goals. We work in a fast paced environment, and the right candidate will need to be adaptable, self-sufficient, and excellent with patients.
- Complete biopsychosocial evaluations for new patients, assessing patients needs, goals and limitations.
- Work with multiple modalities to help patients achieve their goals, reduce symptoms.
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary care team to provide integrative care
- Build rapport with patients and their families
- Coordinate care with patients and their families
- Develop care plans for patients
- Ability to work and communicate effectively
- MSW from an accredited university, LCSW preferred
- 2+ years of experience in medical social work or working with integrative care teams preferred
- Personal computer, internet connection and cell phone
- Ability to work remotely and in our downtown SLC office
- Experience with AdvancedMD EMR/Telemedicine preferred.
Depending on experience
Work Environment: Survivor Healthcare believes that all executives and employees should achieve maximum wellness. To this end, work hours are designed to accommodate family, leisure, and recreation pursuits.
Physical Requirements: Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer and other basic office equipment. Requires frequent sitting and bending and occasional walking and standing.
Employee Development: We are a growing and dynamic business that requires flexible and creative thinking. We look for employees who are eager to learn more every day and to drive the company toward achieving its business goals.
Commitment to Diversity: Survivor Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment and advancement decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons in every job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, including a perception that anyone has any of these characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of these characteristics or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local +laws.
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Masters (5)
- CSW (5)
- LCSW (9)
- AMFT (2)
- LMFT (4)
- AMHC (1)
- CMHC (4)
- Sandy (1)
- Youth (4)
- Children (4)
- MSW (1)
- Salt Lake City (7)
- Addiction Recovery (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- PhD (1)
- MAT (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Criminal Justice (1)
- U of U Campus (4)
- Murray (1)
- Lehi (1)
- St. George (1)
- Bachelors (1)
- Riverton (1)
- ACMHC (2)
- LPC (1)
- Bi-Lingual preferred (1)
- Family (2)
- Vernal (1)
- Blanding (1)
- South Jordan (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)
- MFT (1)
- Provo (1)
- American Fork (1)
- Utah County (1)
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Davis County (1)
- Weber County (1)
- SSW (1)
- Idaho (1)