The Therapist will provide outpatient telehealth and in-person counseling to clients of Counseling Made Simple. Clinical therapy services include treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. Clinicians are responsible for maintaining their own caseload and completing all required documentation as governed by insurance and company policy.
Reports to: Executive Director
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in interpersonal interactions as
well as on social media.
- Complete intake assessments.
- Effectively create and carry out treatment plans using evidence-based practices.
- Communicate with the client’s treatment team.
- Complete written records for each client including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contact notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Counseling Made Simple or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the client within a timely fashion.
- Maintain client's charts and keep complete and correct documentation
- Complete discharge summaries as required by insurance.
- Develop rapport with clients to facilitate a healthy professional relationship.
- Exercise sound clinical and professional judgment.
- Perform clinical counseling services to clients of Counseling Made Simple, as scheduled, and in accordance with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, regulations, and code of Ethics.
- Attend mandatory staff meetings, training, team meetings, and case consultations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree from an accredited university (MSW, MFT,
CMHC). New graduates in Spring 2021 encouraged to apply. Clinical supervision provided.
- Active, unrestricted license (LCSW, LMFT, CMHC, CSW, ACMHC, CSW-I) in the State of Utah, or planning to get one upon completion of graduate program. Please provide a copy of license.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal
- Availability on at least two days to see individual caseloads. Hours may vary and can be flexible.
○ Start out part time. May be able to work up to full time.
○ Part-time: 10-15 client sessions per week, plus monthly staff meetings.
- Position carries no guarantee of number of clients, but the potential for multiple clients exists, potentially even up to a full-time caseload.
- All interested applicants will be asked to email an application to clinical director Linda Taylor at email@example.com. Please include a resume and cover letter.
Salary & Benefits Details:
Payment will be per session and amount will be determined based on credentials. An hourly rate is also provided for any staff/consultation meetings or other non-clinical work provided in assisting with building the business.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Homelessness (7)
- Salt Lake City (15)
- Bachelors (7)
- Logan (1)
- Eating Disorder (1)
- Youth (10)
- PhD (2)
- PsyD (1)
- MFT (4)
- MSW (2)
- CMHC (11)
- Masters (11)
- Doctorate (1)
- LCSW (13)
- LMFT (5)
- CSW (10)
- ACMHC (3)
- CSW-I (1)
- Family (5)
- Midvale (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (2)
- Utah County (1)
- Wasatch County (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (4)
- West Jordan (3)
- Murray (4)
- Trauma (1)
- Children (4)
- South Jordan (2)
- Holladay (1)
- Ogden (2)
- CSAC (1)
- LCMHC (3)
- LSAC (1)
- AMFT (1)
- Group Therapy (1)
- Lehi (1)
- Supervision Available (1)
- Girls (2)
- Older Adults (1)
- Orem (1)
- Clinical Psychologist (1)
- Riverton (1)
- Bluffdale (1)
- Families (1)