Substance Abuse & Mental Health Therapist
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Therapist
Weber Recovery Center
Remote work allowed: No
Ogden, UT 84401
Pay and Benefits
Benefits: Dental insurance, Flexible schedule, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Weber Recovery Center provides care for both men and women ages 18 and up who struggle with drug addiction and other substance abuse issues. We offer inpatient social detoxification and residential treatment. We assist individuals in succeeding with their long-term rehabilitation and recovery goals. We expect our Therapists to provide comprehensive therapy, community resource coordination and educational services, in a community setting, to persons with substance abuse problems and/or mental health problems, at risk for substance abuse or diagnosed with substance abuse, chemical dependency or mental health problems.
- Conducts/facilitates individual and group therapy sessions and provides routine case management including assessment and referral, intake, education, crisis intervention, and exit interviews for individuals at risk for or with a history of substance abuse and/or mental health problems.
- Maintains documentation of all counseling sessions, substance abuse services and other services.
- Provides crisis intervention and facilitates conflict resolution among the program participants.
- Assessment of program participants need for linking to outside community service agencies for the purpose of obtaining employment, volunteering, and/or enrolling in school.
- Formulating an effective Relapse Prevention Program with program participants.
- Providing a program system that fosters integrity and accountability to the program participants.
- Chaperones group sponsored trips and social functions;
- Develops and maintains skills through seminars, workshops or other forms of related training/education.
- Participates in all team and staff meetings, community meetings and supervision/consultation.
- LCSW, LCMHC, LSAC, or Higher. Some experience required. Will consider those working with their "C" licensing.
- Know and comply with confidentiality laws, program policies and documentation guidelines and other related state, federal regulations.
- Current addiction therapy skills including: clinical evaluation, treatment planning, referral, patient, family and community education, documentation, case management and conducting/facilitating individual and group therapy multi-cultural and socio-economic issues and professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Oral and written communication and PC skills.
- Utilize analysis, experience, and judgment to make decisions within policies and practices.
- Current driver license and a driving record acceptable to WEBER RECOVERY’s insurance carrier.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Social Work/Addiction experience do you have?
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- Do you have a valid LCSW, LCMHC, LSAC or Higher (CSW, CMHC, CSAC considered)?
Expected Hiring Date
1 to 2 weeks
Additional Job Details
- Company's website: https://www.weberrecovery.com/
- Company's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/weberrecovery/
8 hour shift
Apply method: Email
Do you want applicants to submit a resume? Yes
Do you want to let applicants start the conversation? Yes
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Homelessness (9)
- Salt Lake City (17)
- Bachelors (8)
- Logan (1)
- Eating Disorder (1)
- Youth (10)
- PhD (2)
- PsyD (1)
- MFT (4)
- MSW (2)
- CMHC (11)
- Masters (12)
- Doctorate (1)
- LCSW (13)
- LMFT (5)
- CSW (10)
- ACMHC (3)
- CSW-I (1)
- Family (5)
- Midvale (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (2)
- Utah County (1)
- Wasatch County (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (4)
- West Jordan (3)
- Murray (4)
- Trauma (1)
- Children (4)
- South Jordan (2)
- Holladay (1)
- Ogden (2)
- CSAC (1)
- LCMHC (3)
- LSAC (1)
- AMFT (1)
- Group Therapy (1)
- Lehi (1)
- PC (1)
- Supervision Available (1)
- Girls (2)
- Older Adults (1)
- Orem (1)
- Clinical Psychologist (1)
- Riverton (1)
- Bluffdale (1)
- Families (1)