Behavioral Health Consultant/Therapist
Wasatch Pediatrics is offering innovative Mental/Behavioral Health Services to patients and families in our primary care pediatric clinics as we deliver superior pediatric care. The chosen candidate will be a crucial member of the primary care team, significantly contribute to child and family wellbeing, and transform whole-health care. This individual will provide interventions to address emotional/behavioral/mental health challenges, difficulties with family or relationships, grief, stress, depression, anxiety, ADHD, anger, etc. in a dynamic, integrated medical and behavioral health setting. Part time position available at our Willow Creek location.
- Provide direct clinical services as part of an integrated medical and behavioral health
- Diagnostic assessments
- Brief interventions
- Treatment planning
- Care coordination
- Crisis intervention
- Consult and collaborate frequently with Primary Care Physicians, medical staff, community partners, and families.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Minimum licensure as a Certified Social Worker (CSW), Associate Marriage and Family Therapist (AMFT), or Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor (ACMHC) in the State of Utah.
- Efficient assessment skills and evaluation techniques.
- Expertise in multiple modes of psychotherapy for children, families, and parenting support.
- General knowledge of psychiatric and psycho-pharmaceutical treatment of behavioral health disorders.
- Solid behavior assessment, modification, and skill development abilities.
- Understanding of child developmental stages and age appropriate behavioral health development.
- Working knowledge of local behavioral health community and resources.
- Meets all accepted standards of behavioral health ethics and clinical practice.
- High level of comfort with effective consultation methods and working interactively with a care team.
- Ability to act independently, respond professionally and calmly in crisis or otherwise, communicate effectively verbally and in writing, and apply general principles to specific conditions.
For more information or to apply, contact Dan Braun, email@example.com, 801-453-9625 ext. 1904.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Homelessness (5)
- Salt Lake City (7)
- AmeriCorps (5)
- Men's Services (2)
- Midvale (1)
- Salt Lake (1)
- Masters (5)
- CSW (2)
- Youth (3)
- LCSW (4)
- CMHC (3)
- ACMHC (1)
- LMFT (3)
- AMFT (1)
- West Valley (3)
- LISW (1)
- LPCC (1)
- MSW (2)
- MBA (1)
- MPA (1)
- MPH (1)
- PhD (1)
- Washington (1)
- Bachelors (1)
- Cottonwood Heights (1)
- Doctorate (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (1)