SEARCH Group Partners is seeking several Therapists for one of our clients located in Salt Lake City, UT. Position will perform services ranging from mental-health therapy to case management. Our client is looking for broad range of candidates, from just finishing Masters’ degree to 2+ years of practical experience. Several positions available.
Submit resume to:
Here are a few things you will likely find yourself doing in this role...
• Performs initial and ongoing treatment planning in collaboration with the client and the treatment team.
• Completes timely funding requests and treatment updates based upon the treatment plan.
• Performs regular individual-therapy sessions for clients with substance-use disorders and comorbid mental health issues.
• Involved in various case-management responsibilities, including helping clients with housing, work-related issues, medical concerns, funding issues, health insurance, discharge planning, referrals, and more.
• Completes all treatment-related letters, documentation, internal processes, and data entry in a timely manner.
• Maintains knowledge of program rules, client rules, client rights, and relevant legal and ethical codes.
Here is what you need to have...
• Master's degree and an active license in the State of Utah as a clinical mental health counselor, social worker, or marriage and family therapist is required.
• Experience in both substance abuse and mental health treatment field is preferred.
• Ability to understand and follow legal and ethical codes related to scope of licensure and applicable agency practices.
• Working knowledge of American Society of Addiction Medicine's Patient Placement Criteria (ASAM PPC-2R) in recommending client service levels and in formulating treatment plans.
• Proven track record of providing substance-abuse treatment, group therapy, Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
About SEARCH Group Partners: SGP provides professional talent acquisition and consulting services. The services we offer include temporary, temporary-to-hire, permanent placement, executive search, consulting, interim management transitions, on-site solutions, outsourcing, talent development and human resources. SGP believes in and understands the importance of investing time into both our clients and candidates. We know what it takes to forge successful, professional, long-lasting relationships and partnerships. We represent an exclusive network of professionals and take the time to get to know every one of our clients and candidates personally.
At SEARCH Group Partners, we celebrate and support diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. In order to comply with federal regulations, we maintain records of the race and gender of applicants. For this reason and this reason only, we ask that you indicate your gender, race and ethnicity. If you do choose to answer these questions, this information will not affect your being considered for employment opportunities for which you are qualified.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Tooele County (1)
- Logan (1)
- West Jordan (1)
- Youth (3)
- Salt Lake City (14)
- U of U Campus (2)
- Murray (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (2)
- CSW (4)
- LCSW (7)
- Aging (1)
- Refugee (1)
- Masters (4)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- Provo (2)
- CMHC (4)
- LMFT (3)
- Homelessness (8)
- SSW (2)
- ACMHC (2)
- AMFT (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (4)
- Licensure Supervision (2)
- West Valley (8)
- Utah County (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Park City (1)
- Lincensure Supervision (1)
- Men's Services (1)
- ACMHC. LMFT (1)