Licensed School Therapist
Valley Behavioral Health is a group of nonprofit programs located in the Inter-mountain West. Based in Salt Lake City, Valley focuses on technology, evidence-based practices, and data collection and analysis to ensure the best treatment for behavioral health, addiction, psychiatric conditions, autism, and other chronic health conditions. We are inspired by helping those we serve live more fulfilling lives, one person at a time.
Program & Positions
School Based Behavioral Health provides children with an experienced on-site therapist. This is a contracted position with the Granite School District for the duration of the school year. When the year is done the option to renew the contract with the school district is an option.
What's In it For You?
- Pay: Competitive Wages
- Full time schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5 (Contract through June)
- Location: Granite School District
- Diverse and experienced staff to work with and learn from.
- Great benefits package: we have outstanding health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with matching, 15 PTO days, 9 paid holidays, plus 1 flexible wellness day, and tuition reimbursement for full-time employees!
- Growth and Development opportunities!
- Working for an innovative company that is always improving the way we care for our clients using:
Empathy & Compassion • Team Focus • Resilience • Fun! • Integrity • Excellence
- LCSW license current in the State of Utah
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office as well as the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to timely document using our online medical record
Valley Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Tooele County (1)
- Logan (1)
- West Jordan (1)
- Youth (3)
- Salt Lake City (14)
- U of U Campus (2)
- Murray (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (2)
- CSW (4)
- LCSW (7)
- Aging (1)
- Refugee (1)
- Masters (4)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- Provo (2)
- CMHC (4)
- LMFT (3)
- Homelessness (8)
- SSW (2)
- ACMHC (2)
- AMFT (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (4)
- Licensure Supervision (2)
- West Valley (8)
- Utah County (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Park City (1)
- Lincensure Supervision (1)
- Men's Services (1)
- ACMHC. LMFT (1)