Green Willow Counseling is a small private practice located in Murray, Utah. We provide
mental health services to individuals and families, and we specialize in helping survivors of trauma and
sexual abuse. We believe that each of us has the ability to heal from the past and to lead a fulfilling life
in the present. We use evidenced-based modalities such as EMDR and inner child work to treat
symptoms of trauma and implement mindfulness in session with our clients. Green Willow was
founded in 2018 by Elana Olson, LCSW. We are seeking a second therapist who is passionate and
ambitious to join the team!
We are looking to hire a masters-level practitioner in Social Work or Professional
Counseling in the
State of Utah. This is a part time position with the potential to build up to full time. Compensation is
based on an hourly rate for sessions and is dependent on applicants experience, already established
health insurance credentialing, licensure, and availability.
● Develops meaningful rapport with clients in order to facilitate the treatment process.
● Provides individual psychotherapy to clients and their families through face-to-face sessions.
● Maintains scheduled office hours to be determined on an individual basis with some evening
and/or weekend availability with a minimum of 25 hours a week and not exceeding a total of
35 hours per week.
● Participates in weekly supervision/staff meeting as needed by licensure requirements.
● May facilitate therapeutic groups as needed.
● Ability to contact and message clients when not in session to address immediate concerns and
● Engages in professional training and follows the code of ethics of licensing board.
2. Information and Referrals
● Represents Green Willow Counseling with a professional image and manner at
presentations, community outreach and collaboration efforts. Shows confidence in
knowledge base and people skills.
● Assists in advertising for the agency on an as needed basis, maintains current professional
online profiles and may support the ongoing growth of the agency.
● Assists clients with referrals and outside resources as needed.
3. Documentation and Evaluation
● Completes biopsychosocial assessments, treatment plans, treatment plan reviews, and
clinical notes within 24 hours of therapy appointment.
● Takes phone calls from potential clients and schedules clients in a timely manner using
● Maintains work calendar and scheduling with potential and current clients.
● Demonstrates the ability to work independently and provide individual and group
4. Supervision and Meetings
● Meets with the Clinical Director for weekly clinical supervision if required under licensure.
● Engages in case consultation, trainings and conceptualization for clients.
5. Continuing Personal Development
● Learns about new developments in their field by reading professional literature, attending
courses and seminars, and establishing and maintaining contact with other professionals.
● Current licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of Utah in Social Work
● Willing to submit to background check.
● Participates in trainings and competencies as directed by employer, eg. Suicide Prevention,
HIPAA training etc.
● Collaborative, creative and passionate.
● Outstanding communication skills, including: writing, de-escalation, crisis intervention, and
● Ability to walk, speak and write.
● Organized and detail oriented.
● Excellent time management skills.
● Bilingual/Multilingual in Spanish/English.
● Excellent clinical skills and knowledge of the treatment of complex trauma or willingness to
learn about trauma related disorders.
● Some experience working with sexual abuse survivors.
● Experience working with or willingness to work with vulnerable populations.
● Competitive hourly compensation.
● Training and experience in working with survivors of sexual violence and trauma.
● Ability to work in Private Practice.
● Excellent supervision and clinical mentorship.
● Eligible for PTO.
● Flexible work week and ability to set own hours (some evening availability preferred).
To apply, please send a cover letter, current licensure and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title “Therapist Position.”
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Tooele County (1)
- Logan (1)
- West Jordan (1)
- Youth (3)
- Salt Lake City (14)
- U of U Campus (2)
- Murray (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (2)
- CSW (4)
- LCSW (7)
- Aging (1)
- Refugee (1)
- Masters (4)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- Provo (2)
- CMHC (4)
- LMFT (3)
- Homelessness (8)
- SSW (2)
- ACMHC (2)
- AMFT (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (4)
- Licensure Supervision (2)
- West Valley (8)
- Utah County (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Park City (1)
- Lincensure Supervision (1)
- Men's Services (1)
- ACMHC. LMFT (1)