Jewish Family Service is hiring a full-time, bilingual Spanish speaking counselor for our Park City office! This is a new position, created in response to a growing need for this service in the Park City area.
- An ideal candidate will be one who enjoys working both independently, and collaboratively with a team of providers.
- Supervision with an LCSW is available to associate-level clinicians working toward completing their hours
- Individual and group supervision are offered.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish and English
- Master’s Degree in social work or counseling profession
- License to practice in the state of Utah (Associate-level license holders are welcome to apply, i.e., CSW, ACMHC)
- Able to pass criminal background check
All services are provided out of JFS’s Park City office in the Prospector area, and counselors attend clinical consultation weekly in our Salt Lake City office.
- Reports to: Director of Professional Services
- Hours: 40 hours per week, generally 9am-5pm, with some evening and weekends as needed
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- To Apply: email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
JFS is an equal opportunity employer. We value and appreciate a diverse team, and diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Tooele County (1)
- Logan (1)
- West Jordan (1)
- Youth (3)
- Salt Lake City (9)
- U of U Campus (2)
- Murray (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (2)
- CSW (4)
- LCSW (6)
- Aging (1)
- Refugee (1)
- Masters (4)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- Provo (2)
- CMHC (4)
- LMFT (3)
- Homelessness (3)
- SSW (2)
- ACMHC (2)
- AMFT (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (4)
- Licensure Supervision (2)
- West Valley (8)
- Utah County (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Park City (1)
- Lincensure Supervision (1)
- ACMHC. LMFT (1)