Case Manager - Supportive Housing
Provide consistent, individualized, and thorough case management services to formerly homeless clients in a scattered site housing model. Work with closely with other agencies on this project.
- Provide case management services to clients.
- Participate in regularly scheduled clinical case reviews in order to ensure appropriate case planning and referral of clients to the most appropriate service provider.
- Develop and/or maintain client case file, as directed.
- Complete all client progress notes per agency standards.
- Develop positive relationship with referral resources.
- When appropriate, work with clients’ families to move clients into self-sufficiency.
- Utilize the SPDAT vulnerability assessment tool on a regular basis to track client progress.
- Maintain positive working relationship with other agencies participating in the HIFI project.
- Participate in interagency case consultation as necessary.
- Assist clients in moving their belongings and furniture.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A Bachelor’s degree with either SSW or LSAC or any combination of education, experience, and training which provides the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- One year case management experience
- Valid Utah driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Work effectively and ethically with a diverse group of people.
- Maintains appropriate, professional boundaries with clients and coworkers.
- Exhibits clear communications skills and cooperates with others.
- Consider alternatives and consequences before making independent decisions.
- Remain calm and respond appropriately in crises.
- Lift and carry boxes of belongings and furniture up to 50 lbs.
- Pass criminal background check and drug screen.
Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid holidays, vacation, and sick time; retirement plan with employer match.
Submit resume on the career page of our web site: www.voaut.org/careers
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Tooele County (1)
- Logan (1)
- West Jordan (1)
- Youth (3)
- Salt Lake City (14)
- U of U Campus (2)
- Murray (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (2)
- CSW (4)
- LCSW (7)
- Aging (1)
- Refugee (1)
- Masters (4)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- Provo (2)
- CMHC (4)
- LMFT (3)
- Homelessness (8)
- SSW (2)
- ACMHC (2)
- AMFT (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (4)
- Licensure Supervision (2)
- West Valley (8)
- Utah County (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Park City (1)
- Lincensure Supervision (1)
- Men's Services (1)
- ACMHC. LMFT (1)