Addiction and Mental Health Therapist
Therapist- Addiction and Mental Health
Recovery Ways Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Why Work Here?
Apply your clinical skills with a diverse team of client-centered professionals, practice learning and skills with areas you may or may not be familiar with, regularly receive training in the various models that we focus on delivering in treatment, and regularly receive in-service training with the various departments to further promote optimum care and consistent standard of quality to our client population
We are looking for someone who:
- Sees the benefit of working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Can maintain high-level work ethic while under pressure
- Excels at documentation within strict timelines.
- Demonstrates professional presentation with approach and boundaries
- Actively engages staff and clients with empathetic and genuine manner
- Must be able to run process groups, individual and family therapy
- Can follow several client-centered and treatment protocols at once
- Has a working knowledge of substance abuse and mental health
- Available to work weekends
- Is independently licensed in the State of Utah as LCSW, LMFT, CMHC or similar
About Recovery Ways:
Recovery Ways is a JCAHO accredited, dual diagnosis drug and alcohol treatment center. Our mission is to provide the most accessible client-centered and cost-effective treatment to as many people as possible. We are committed to quality and integrated care that embraces both evidence-based and holistic approaches.
Recovery Ways is comprised of an energetic, dedicated team of professionals who are committed to optimum health and recovery, both for themselves and for clients. We have an incredible team that we are all proud to be a part of.
If you are committed to personal excellence and growth, giving back, and sharing a passion for a more meaningful career, apply now.
Wage is commensurate with experience.
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type - Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
If interested, please e-mail: Jessica Cruz, Human Resources Manager, email@example.com
List Sadia Al-Hilo as your employment referral source!
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake County (1)
- Tooele County (1)
- Logan (1)
- West Jordan (1)
- Youth (3)
- Salt Lake City (14)
- U of U Campus (2)
- Murray (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) (2)
- CSW (4)
- LCSW (7)
- Aging (1)
- Refugee (1)
- Masters (4)
- Substance Use Disorder (1)
- Provo (2)
- CMHC (4)
- LMFT (3)
- Homelessness (8)
- SSW (2)
- ACMHC (2)
- AMFT (2)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (4)
- Licensure Supervision (2)
- West Valley (8)
- Utah County (1)
- Tooele (1)
- Park City (1)
- Lincensure Supervision (1)
- Men's Services (1)
- ACMHC. LMFT (1)