You're a counselor who wants more! There's nothing wrong with feeling that there is more out there for you than the status quo mental health practice. You went to school, earned a Master's Degree, have a passion for serving your clients, and you deserve to work for a company that encourages flexibility, growth and supports you.
Mountain View Family Therapy, a group private practice in Riverton, is looking for psychotherapists to join our group practice. Our office is a 6-office suite located on the border of Riverton and Draper, with easy access from I-15 and Bangerter Highway, making it ideal for clients and team members. Requirements include being licensed as a CSW, LCSW, LMFT, CMHC or LPC in the State of Utah. Clinical supervision is available. Assistance with the credentialing process is also available. Compensation is hourly clinical rate plus bonuses and is paid out every two weeks. Therapists who have a niche(s) (children, couples, trauma, EMDR, family, etc.) are encouraged to apply. Bilingual clinicians are also encouraged to apply. Mountain View Family Therapy provides full marketing support and usually has a waiting list of clients seeking services. We also provide full scheduling and billing support. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and enhance our fun, connected, and positive-minded group of clinicians. Candidate will be employee status.
**Due to COVID-19, we are currently providing a combination of telehealth and in-person therapy for our clients.
- Steady stream of referrals
- Competitive compensation
- An in-house medical biller to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- An in-house scheduling team who answer calls and schedule intake appointments
- Company-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Vacation Time and Holidays
- Individual supervision
- Monthly group case consultation
- Supportive team environment
- Comfortable office space
- Many opportunities to utilize creativity and program development skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Paid CEUs and training
- Supervision and support with numerous evidence-based modalities including EMDR, TF-CBT, and PCIT.
*Current State of Utah license such as a CSW, LCSW, LMFT or LPC
*Willing to hold 25+ sessions per week
*Paneled with insurances is a plus
*Prior private practice experience is a plus
Send cover letter and CV to Tracie Penunuri at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master's or Doctorate
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
- How many years of mental health experience do you have?
- Do you speak Spanish?
- When will you be available to start this job?
- Who is your ideal client?
- What is your ideal work environment?
All staff and clients required to wear a mask when in the office.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.