PJ Mannion (clinical director) will be accepting resumes/cover letters via email at email@example.com
Primary Therapist, Vista Counseling Services
Vista Counseling Services is looking for a Primary Therapist for our young adult transition located in Salt Lake City, UT. VCS helps young adults successfully balance college, employment, and healthy relationships in a normalized community setting. We work collaboratively with each other to help better serve our clients. VCS therapists carry small caseloads of only 6-8 clients each, allowing for further opportunities to develop foundational relationships that nurture each young adult’s progress.
To learn more about our program please visit us at: vistacounselingservices.com
- Weekly group, individual, and family therapy in an outpatient setting in Salt Lake City.
- Biopsychosocial assessments, clinical documentation, discharge planning, and follow-up
- Weekly phone calls with families, educational consultants, and other professionals
- Full-time position. Available to occasionally take phone calls after hours and being on call (for weekends) 1-2 per month (rotating schedule with other therapists)
- Ensuring that program philosophy and policies are maintained
- Being available and flexible to help clients with problems in real-time
- Possibly attending conferences for marketing and continuing education
- Further duties as assigned by the Clinical Director
- Must have an M A, MS, or Ph.D.
- Licensed psychologist, social worker, professional counselor, or marriage and family counselor preferred
- Experience working with adolescents or young adults preferred.
- Salary based on experience
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance (after 30 days)
- Vision and Dental (after 30 days)
- Life insurance ( after 30 days)
- 401K plan (available after 60 days)
Work from home
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.