Social Services Directors
Today’s aging population means there’s a growing demand for healthcare professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career and opportunities for advancement!
Schedule is Monday- Friday 8:00 am- 5:00 pm with some weekends
Check us out at: www.avalonhealthcare.com
To Text Apply text AVALON to 97211
For additional information, please Text or call Sarah Harrison, Healthcare Recruiter, at 801-433-5343 today!
The Social Services Director will be responsible to identify and provide for each resident’s social, emotional and psychological needs, and the continuing development of the resident’s full potential during his/her stay at the facility and to assist in the planning for his/her discharge.
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in Social Services, and certified or be willing to certify in with CSW or LCSW or SSW
- Must be licensed as a Social Service Worker, SSW, and/or Certified Social Worker, CSW, and/or Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW.
- Healthcare experience, especially in long term care, is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work.
- Must meet any State and/or Federal requirements for the position.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other employees and personnel of other community agencies.
- Must have knowledge of State and Federal guidelines.
- Must have demonstrated skills in communication, documentation, assessment and social work methods techniques.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc., is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws.
For more information on the openings available, visit https://careers-avalonhealthcare.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=Sarah+Social+Services+Director&searchRelation=keyword_all
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Bountiful (1)
- American Fork (1)
- Millcreek (1)
- Salt Salt (1)
- Aging (1)
- CSW (2)
- LCSW (8)
- SSW (2)
- Central Utah (1)
- Youth (3)
- Masters (1)
- Murray (1)
- Salt Lake City (20)
- Homelessness (4)
- Utah County (1)
- U of U Campus (4)
- LMFT (1)
- LPC (1)
- LP (1)
- Spanish Fork (1)
- Saratoga Springs (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (7)
- Wyoming (1)
- Bi-Lingual (1)
- St. George (1)
- College of Social Work (1)
- Women's Services (4)
- Bi-Lingual Preferred (1)
- MSW (2)
- Bi-Lingual preferred (1)
- Young Adults (1)