The Haven is a nonprofit treatment center located in Salt Lake City Utah which was established in 1969. We are looking for a part time therapist, with a flexible schedule to work after business hours. The schedule may vary week by week depending on the amount of residents enrolled in services at any given time. If interested, we can discuss in further detail a schedule that would work out for both parties. Since this is a secondary job for people, we are willing to make accommodations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interviews and assesses each new client enrolled in services. Must have a background in providing full clinical assessments in a timely fashion.
- Provides risk screenings that help identify clients criminogenic risk factors (will provide training on screening tool, no prior experience necessary).
- Works with clients to develop a treatment plan that is based upon finding in clinical assessment. Must be proficient and timely.
- Provides individual therapy for current clients as assigned by the Clinical Director. Must complete clinical documentation within a 24 hour time period after session is complete.
- Refers clients to supportive services to supplement treatment.
- Is a self-starter and can work alone without constant supervision.
- Is familiar with ASAM levels of care and working within each dimension.
- Develops and implements appropriate discharge planning with residents.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with staff, clients and external customers.
- Provides utilization reviews for insurance clients as assigned by the Clinical Director.
- Maintains professional boundaries at all times.
- Is open to feedback from coworkers and clients.
- Will have internal quality assurance monitoring on a consistent basis (results of findings will be discussed on a biweekly basis).
- Maintains a current CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Obtains a current Tuberculosis test (in house testing is done for employees free of cost).
Education and Experience:
- Masters Level Therapist: LCSW, CSW, LMHC, LPC
- Has experience working with Substance Use Disorders
You can apply by sending a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or the job is also posted on Indeed and the website for the Utah Nonprofits Association.
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.
- Salt Lake City (18)
- SSW (2)
- CSW (4)
- SUDC (1)
- ASUDC (1)
- U of U Campus (5)
- Arizona (1)
- Maine (1)
- Substance Use Disorder (4)
- Men's Services (1)
- Youth (2)
- Incarceration (1)
- LCSW (3)
- ACMHC (2)
- CMHC (2)
- AMFT (1)
- LMFT (1)
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish & English) preferred (1)
- Licensure Supervision (1)
- Perfect for Students (1)
- LMHC (1)
- LPC (1)
- Homeless (4)
- MSW (3)
- PhD (1)
- PsyD (1)