Carbajal Counseling & Consulting, in Layton, Utah, will be hiring an AMFT, CSW, or ACMHC in early January of 2020.
If you are empathetic, organized, client-centered, and can establish strong therapeutic relationships while being able to carry a consistent caseload – we want you! We are looking for someone to treat children, families, couples, and individuals with a wide variety of mental health and relationship challenges. A desire to work with children and adolescents is a plus.
Carbajal Counseling & Consulting is a growing private practice, that works in association with the Aspire Network of Counselors which provides referrals and administrative support.
Visit www.carbajalcounseling.com to see if we're a good fit, and let's expand your talents and therapeutic skills together. This is a great pathway to establish a private practice in your future.
- Pay $25.00 - $35.00 per billable hour, DOE.
- Supervision will be provided toward licensure.
- 10 - 12 CEU hours per year will be provided
- Masters Degree in mental health counseling or social work.
- Hold a current CSW or ACMHC licensure.
- Provide therapy and scheduling for a caseload of approximately 20 clients a week.
- Complete case notes and treatment plans in a timely manner
Stephanie Carbajl, LMFT, RPT. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion channel for insightful chat about our events, news, and activities.