Curran Seeley Foundation in Jackson, WY is in search of a full-time Clinical Supervisor:
Come and live in the mountains of beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Our small outpatient treatment agency provides separate Men’s, Women’s and Adolescent programs, DUI classes and prevention services to Teton County, Wyoming and the surrounding area. Visit curranseeley.com for more information about our programs and services.
- Master’s degree and WY license or ability to obtain license.
- Must have clinical experience in a therapeutic setting as well as supervisory experience as a senior clinician or previous supervisor role.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, computer literacy, and a positive demeanor are necessary in this position.
- Position will be a combination of both clinical work and supervisory work in a busy nonprofit agency.
- Knowledge of substance use disorders, co-occurring mental health disorders and effective therapeutic interventions as well as knowledge of supervision styles and core competencies.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, retirement, wellness package, holidays and personal leave time.
- We are an equal opportunity, drug-free workplace.
- For more information about Curran Seeley Foundation, go to www.curranseeley.com
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.